• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motoliberty has a great deal on riding pants with CE knee and hip armor.

Reaction score
First Name
Dennie
Last Name
Spears
RS Taichi Crossover pants. These are some of the lightest weight riding pants you can find. Includes CE knee and hip pads. Disco'd color... Called desert black, but it's like an army green. Regular price $179.95. Let the deals begin! Just $79.95. Save $100! 1-800-214-RACE. www.motoliberty.com

Not affiliated with the shop. I have been there several times and know the owner.

Was there last week, bought the pants, jacket & the wife got herself a jacket too. They took another 10% of the already crazy prices & threw in 2 pairs of arm coolers too. Sales guy was super knowledgable & they have a huge stock (no "we can order that for you").

The RS Taichi stuff is extremely high quality too, just remember it's Japanese sizing, my US Large is an XXL!

Unfortunately I couldn't fit into the sale pants. I did buy some Revit pants, and Taichi gloves.

Back