• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Kit Garage Sale #2...

Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Since I sold my bike recently, I'm selling some quality kit that I have in the garage that could still be put to good use. If using PayPal you must cover their fees since shipping costs are included in these prices. All items are for shipping to the U.S. only:

2012 Arai Signet Q, Size Large. My head size is 7.25, for reference. Used for one season, and it is by far the best helmet I've ever owned. Light and very airy for a full-face lid. There are some very small blemishes on the right visor mechanism cover, but they are so small that I couldn't capture them on my camera. Clean with shiny paint, and in excellent condition. Will also come with the clear visor that has an amber Pinlock insert (I used the amber all the time, even in daylight), along with the cover you see hanging on the chair. Just get new pads for the inside of the lid, and you have an outstanding condition Arai that's as close to new as you can get for buying a used lid. Asking $350 OBO, shipped CONUS.

20131026_181515.jpg

20131026_181534.jpg

20131026_181547.jpg

20131026_181552.jpg

20131026_181600.jpg

Last edited:
Back