• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Kit Garage Sale #3...

Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Since I sold my bike recently, I'm selling some quality kit that I have in the garage that could still be put to good use. If using PayPal you must cover their fees since shipping costs are included in these prices. All items are for shipping to the U.S. only:

Aerostitch Portable Electric Air Pump with Dynaplug Flat Kit. A complete kit to fix your flat on the road. Has a connector to plug right in to a battery tender connector (if you have one), or you can use some mini-jump cables that it came with (which I have to look for because I never met a rider who didn't have a battery tender). The bag has some holes in it, but those happened from this kit moving around in one of my hard bags. Also included is a Dynaplug kit with extra plugs (they aren't cheap). New and never used, asking $65 shipped CONUS. Price is firm because pump/kit is about two pounds, and I don't want to take too much of a bath on shipping costs...with the Dynaplug kit and extra plugs included, this is a deal.

20131026_180544.jpg

20131026_180655.jpg

Last edited:
Back