• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle riding Jeans for fat guys...

Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Haywood
I'm looking for a pair of jeans that have a waist side of 44x30.

Does anyone know who might be making such a pair?

The baggy Klim's fit a little loose. I think mine are 42's though. (Shown in my avatar pic)

Does anyone else make MC jeans as good as the Klim's? They are every bit as comfortable as my regular jeans.

I'm looking for a pair of jeans that have a waist side of 44x30.

Does anyone know who might be making such a pair?

Let me know what you find, I might resemble that size!! With shorter inseams it seems to be difficult to find a good fit especially for knee armor placement.

I notice on most mc pants that my knee armor ends up on the inside of my knee for some reason.

I have crashed in Duluth Firehose pants. Slid, tumbled an slid some more for over 100 yards. Had some minor rash on my knees and rash on top of my left foot from the top of my boot getting ground through while I was trying to kick the bike off me. Given the state of the armor in my jacket, (left shoulder pad and forearm pad ground almost through) I think they did alright.

Bohn Motorcycle armor

I'm not affiliated with this company in any way but, based on my experience, this is the BEST fitting armor solution out there! Very comfortable under jeans and you know it's gonna be right where you want it when you need it.

Back