• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Safety Conference open to all motorcyclists

I fully recognize that I might be the only person who thinks this way, but if I was concerned enough about safety to voluntarily attend a motorcycle safety conference I probably wouldn’t be riding motorcycles in the first place.

I fully recognize that I might be the only person who thinks this way, but if I was concerned enough about safety to voluntarily attend a motorcycle safety conference I probably wouldn’t be riding motorcycles in the first place.

Ahh... you should change your mind and attend. Might be enlightening.
Last year they had speakers from the government side do short talks about what their departments do and what they have on the horizon.
Then some folks in the MC safety industry gave some short talks on Crash Scene management, First Responders, Air Evac and Evac insurance, etc... and a couple of presentations on the future of MC safety products such as air bags, jackets and air vests, etc..

And then there was the free catered lunch!

SS

Ahh... you should change your mind and attend. Might be enlightening.
Last year they had speakers from the government side do short talks about what their departments do and what they have on the horizon.
Then some folks in the MC safety industry gave some short talks on Crash Scene management, First Responders, Air Evac and Evac insurance, etc... and a couple of presentations on the future of MC safety products such as air bags, jackets and air vests, etc..

And then there was the free catered lunch!

SS

The free lunch sounds good.

Back