• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Shipping

Reaction score
Anyone have experience shipping a bike across country and back again? Looking to go to Death Valley with a friend in October and I'm considering trying to get the Africa Twin sent out there so I can ride it around the desert.

I've used HaulBike before and price was fair and had no issues with them. I tried UShip but didn't have much luck.

+1 on Haulbikes.com

I used them when I bought my Concours out of Virginia Beach and had it shipped to The Woodlands.

I've used Keyboard Motorcycle Shippers and J.C.Motors Transportation 20+ times each, always with excellent results. $650 - $750 on dedicated pallets, strapped down, fully insured, door-to-door.

The two that I referred to are motorcycles only.

For large boxes, I use FedEx Ground. I used to use UPS, but they were not useful to me.

I've used UShip for 3 vehicles now (2 were bikes) and was super impressed with the system & the quality of drivers.

Back