• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcyle Camping and Adventure Touring Show

Kman198

Forum Supporter
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Haywood
I'm planning to head up from Marbles Falls/Austin area on Friday. A lazy ride north, maybe some sight seeing thing. If anyone has a route mapped heading that direction, I'd be happy to see that. Any others looking at the same idea, let's hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TGTUMBLEWEED

Forum Supporter
First Name
ken
Last Name
Musgrove
I'm planning to head up from Marbles Falls/Austin area on Friday. A lazy ride north, maybe some sight seeing thing. If anyone has a route mapped heading that direction, I'd be happy to see that. Any others looking at the same idea, let's hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I would if I weren’t working Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm going to up this on my calendar now before the boss lady can fill the dates.
Anyone planning on camping?

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Tinstar came to my class and it was great. Fantastic photos and wonderful stories. Well worth the price of admission. Ask him about motorcycle repair in South America.:clap:
Tom

misterk

Forum Supporter
I am going to learn how to camp, so I am doing the camp out Saturday night at lake dallas. I have a tent site reserved, I am willing to share............for a price

First Name
andre
I have trailer site #13 for both nights with water and electric to please the woman in my life. Will prolly bring the little popup camper.:rider:

I might share too, for a price hehehehe

Last edited:
I am going to learn how to camp, so I am doing the camp out Saturday night at lake dallas. I have a tent site reserved, I am willing to share............for a price
count me in for a small spot. Just need to get the final approval from the Sheboss. :hail: