• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcyle Camping and Adventure Touring Show

Sounds interesting. Just wish it was closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning to head up from Marbles Falls/Austin area on Friday. A lazy ride north, maybe some sight seeing thing. If anyone has a route mapped heading that direction, I'd be happy to see that. Any others looking at the same idea, let's hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm planning to head up from Marbles Falls/Austin area on Friday. A lazy ride north, maybe some sight seeing thing. If anyone has a route mapped heading that direction, I'd be happy to see that. Any others looking at the same idea, let's hook up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I would if I weren’t working Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good find, thanks. I will be there Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm going to up this on my calendar now before the boss lady can fill the dates.
Anyone planning on camping?

Tinstar came to my class and it was great. Fantastic photos and wonderful stories. Well worth the price of admission. Ask him about motorcycle repair in South America.:clap:
Tom

I am going to learn how to camp, so I am doing the camp out Saturday night at lake dallas. I have a tent site reserved, I am willing to share............for a price[emoji41][emoji904]

I have trailer site #13 for both nights with water and electric to please the woman in my life. Will prolly bring the little popup camper.:rider:

I might share too, for a price hehehehe

Last edited:
I am going to learn how to camp, so I am doing the camp out Saturday night at lake dallas. I have a tent site reserved, I am willing to share............for a price[emoji41][emoji904]

count me in for a small spot. Just need to get the final approval from the Sheboss. :hail:

Back