• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WACO AREA: Mount Washington in 2019

Reaction score
I’m thinking about a little road ride next year, Mount Washington in New Hampshire. A little over 2000 miles from Waco. Anyone feel like joining me? Will try to plan it all on B roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you happen to see a Nikon lens cap on the side of the road a little before you get to the summit notify klb1122. It mysteriously disappeared when getting a picture of the old steam train climbing the mountain.

One way....and I have not planned out the route, so it may be more than that.

Aaron, no reason other than it’s somewhere I have not seen in person and it’s a long *** ride. You know me, I don’t mind some mileage.

I've done it twice on a bike, but I lived closer back then

Make it a 2fer...Pikes Peak & Mt. Washington

DSCN0104-L.jpg

Interesting....that would make the ride around 5000 miles give or take (mostly give if I had to guess). Might have to stop off at Bob’s for an oil change and new tires on the way home haha.

Awesome. I lived up there as a kid. I've climbed it several times and as an adult I took my wife up via rental car. Lots to see in that area, and good motorcycling roads. Wish I could go.

Back