• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moving up to the 65's

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
Just purchased new ride for my youngest son's birthday, 9/15/06. Think he will be surprised tomorrow? Alex also has some new graphics he will give him to dress it up a little but here it is, untouched and clean. Wonder how long it will stay clean?

ACF2C79.jpg

Now if I can find some orange paint :trust:

Who wants to volunteer to teach him how to use a clutch? I don't know if I have enough hair left to do the job..........:lol2:

Sweet!!! At least for a day, you're going to be the greatest dad in the whole world :clap:

Enjoy these days...they go by quickly.

Wow! I'm feeling a little short changed...my first bike was a mini-bike - your basic steel frame with a lawn mower engine. But then I guess that's life 35 years ago. :rider:
I'm sure your son will be blown away!

A must have for the better equipped Hare Scramble Racers.................:eek2:

Anti_Monkey_Butt.JPG

The Birthday Boy........................................................................

KX_65_-_2.jpg

First reaction to unwrapping the powder.........................................

Anti_Monkey_Butt_-_2.JPG

Bad To The Bone......................................................................

Bad_To_The_Bone.JPG

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide................................................................

ACF2D50.JPG

Practicing The Crazy Frog - "The Annoying Thing" sound effects

Who_Is_The_Loudest.JPG

After he puts a few scratches on it he will add these. I thought they would be on the bike tonight but he said he was waiting till after he has dumped it a few times, then he will put them on.
Oh_Yeah_-_Monster.JPG

After the initial excitement had worn off he asked if this meant he couldn't race his 50 any more now that he was no longer 8 years old. He was relieved when he found out he could finish the season before moving up to the 65's.

Sooo... what will happen to the Fiddy?

A few photos from the first ride. Outlaw Trax was still pretty slick from the rains but he got the chance to get a little seat time.
1st_Ride_1.jpg

First Wheelie? :eek2: I thought the picture would show the front wheel off the ground but .................

1st_Ride_1st_Wheelie.jpg

Feeling a little more at ease with the bike.
1st_Ride_2.jpg

Picking the speed up a little.
1st_Ride_3.jpg

1st_Ride_4.jpg

Not sure what he said :lol2: but I would have to say that is one excited Kawi rider:rider: . Good stuff, I think he is going to have fun with his new friend.

Uh... "grown ups"... sure... :-P More like big kids! :lol2:

dbdolan said:
Not sure what he said :lol2: but I would have to say that is one excited Kawi rider:rider: . Good stuff, I think he is going to have fun with his new friend.

I figured some of it out. He is saying "Oh No......" He looked over and saw his brother sitting in a mud puddle waiting to roost him when he makes the turn. :rofl:

Back