• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

MSF Dirt Bike Class

I've been chatting with him through his Facebook page and it looks like he has a class on Sept 13th. I'll call him tomorrow to find out more.

I've been chatting with him through his Facebook page and it looks like he has a class on Sept 13th. I'll call him tomorrow to find out more.

The 13th? Darn, that's a Saturday :(
I'd be signing up if it were the 14th, a Sun. (sorry, TravelDiva)

Hope to hear from Brad soon, via TWT, as I don't Facebook.

:rider:

I waiting for (hopefully) cooler weather...

Was in the 80's the other week. Weather's been freaky so who knows.

September 13th I'll be on the TAT. I'll have to give him a ring and see if we can get a class the week before.

I've heard there's a class given at Roll the Bones. Does anyone know if there is one this year?

Am I that hard to find? I have had 2 classes since I got back from Montana...had a 14 year old ride my 690 and watched my 43 year old son drop my new bike 4 times!!! Call me 512-755-3001

I will be doing a clinic on riding in sand at Roll the bones. I have a gig the weekend of Oct 3,4,5. 50 year High School reunion. I do not know how to make it easier for you to schedule a class, first come first served on dates. OH!!! I will be ADVENTURING in Colorado Sept 20-28( Looks like I am first come on this date).

Am I that hard to find? I have had 2 classes since I got back from Montana...had a 14 year old ride my 690 and watched my 43 year old son drop my new bike 4 times!!! Call me 512-755-3001
Well I'm glad your son dropped it before I got anywhere near it! [emoji6]

I'll be calling you tomorrow to make sure I come prepared!

if you don't offer a class via this forum, i won't know you are offering it.

The clinic is free. I do this as part of RTB. I can have 8 students per class and will have a morning class and an afternoon class on Friday. You need to sign up with Dodi when you register.

HERE IS A NOTICE!!!

There will be a class next Wednesday, the 17 of September, only one student so far

There will be a class Oct 13, only one student so far.

Call me for a spot if you want to be in one of these classes

512-755-3001

Brad, I thought we were referring October 11th (Saturday) for our course.

I posted a thread for it in the upcoming rides forum.

My bad, Oct 11 it is....I did have a class the 13, today!!!! Must have made a wrong turn.

OK...OK

Yesterdays class was a trip...I had 3 experienced road riders..some dirt skills but they needed polishing. AND one pretty new rider, Props to the 3 riders for helping with the new kid! We had a good time but it was hard on the bikes. Broke the Husaberg Motor...I will need to look closer. Dropped the 690 A LOT, took out a brake lever on the TW200. I watched the CRF 450 R end up on the ground in every position (but it never complained). The KLR had a couple nasty encounters with rocks, but I don't think anything broke. The only bike not hurt was the BMNW..no one rode it, it never even got started.

WHAT A GREAT DAY...good class good students...GOOD TIMES

This is Frank (aka bucho1999). I took the class with two other friends and the new rider yesterday.

Second, I've ridden all over Alaska, taken a trip to Baja and done stuff like Bastrop Trails. All that being said, this class was amazing. I learned more in that 8 hours than all my other riding put together. Rolling J gave me and another noobie a primer when we did Bastrop Trails with him- I saw the potential. Brad's class taught me TONS and I got to try it on real bikes. That's the best money I've spent in a while.

If I can figure out how to post a video, I'll put one up.

The only problem is now I'm not sure why I own a KLR. Anyone out there want to trade a KLR for a CRF 450 or a KTM?

Bottom line .... All I said was the KLR is a good bike for what it is designed for....OK that isn't all I said!!!

You know I broke my 525 up in Montana...Yes I did. Saturday we broke the FE600 Husaberg, The rear wheel for the Husaberg is the same wheel as the 525. I had a 50 tooth Kush sprocket that fit, so I put the Husaberg rear wheel and the kush sprocket on the 525!!!!! I have been out tearing up the countryside to insure that the 525 would be ready for class Wednesday, YES< I still have 3 BIG BOY BIKES for riders.

The 690 is too easy...the 525 is too much fun...and the CRF450 R is just crazy!!!!
Class is good to go.

PS now I need a rear wheel, or hub for the Husaberg...If the motor isn't fried.

My6 (my husband) notified Dodi that I wanted to take the clinic at RTB. I also want to take your regular class sometime this fall/winter.

Brad will you post your website and Facebook link again please.

New guy here. Some trail experience, some MX track experience (about 2 full days worth so not a lot) and daily driving a DRZ400SM

I am SERIOUSLY interested in taking this class. How do I set that up? I have a YZ250F that I would be using. I would like to say I have the basics down, but I am betting that what I think are "the basics" are only the very beginnings of the basics, and half of that I am probably not doing right.

New guy here. Some trail experience, some MX track experience (about 2 full days worth so not a lot) and daily driving a DRZ400SM

I am SERIOUSLY interested in taking this class. How do I set that up? I have a YZ250F that I would be using. I would like to say I have the basics down, but I am betting that what I think are "the basics" are only the very beginnings of the basics, and half of that I am probably not doing right.
There is a class scheduled for October 11th if you want to join us.

Back