• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mustangs

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Seeing if there is any interest in some project Mustangs for parts or to rebuild for drag car or father and son,mother and daughter project rigs. Have a 1985 Mustang V-6 auto Convertible ruff,1978 Mustang II roller original V-8 stick car. Good straight body interior and 4 speed tranny. Also two fox bodied cars with drivetrain and a older Mercury Capri turbo converted to a 302 V-8 ride with 5 star wheels and 85-87 gray interior. All need mucho work and should be considered parts cars or projects only. $500 on up. Have a 1977 V-8 Monte Carlo done up in Dallas Coboys interior also in need of attention. Several were daily drivers until the bike bug got a hold of me. Might do some interesting trading on some sort??? Things that go bang,bikes,tools,etc okay for trades. What do you got? Getting out of the car resto deal and back to bikes. With limited time and such these rigs have to head out. Internet at the abode is wacky so I will post the pics as soon as it starts back up. :giveup: Please PM or respond thru the thread for the juicy details or trade info. Some of them have titles some do not. At work,will respond between customers.:deal: Thank you KP.

Last edited:
all this and you cant post pics :giveup: :doh: :lol2:

Blame AT@T. They stink. That is what I get for living out in the country.:giveup: Tried to do it last night but internet was down. So this is a feeler till then. Which one or ones do you want? :rofl: Since you were the first to respond I will give you a discount and first shot at them.

Last edited:
Drew, you've got one of everything. Someday I want to get a tour of your garage.

I wish I could swing one. I have a 71 t-bird with a 429 that has been sitting too long :doh: :headbang: :tears:

Aw ****. I thought it was going to be this mustang:

c8e8dec344728a2bda6fc29a7933113d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back