• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MV Agusta hydraulic clutch...any solutions to make pull easier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

Maybe someone here has ideas. The hydraulic clutch on my Dragster RR requires a lot of hand strength. I have small hands and a bit of arthritis. A few days ago I got into a dreaded stop/go traffic situation...and about lost my mind. It was painful, frustrating and dangerous.

Anyway, a MV guy suggested something from this company:

I am not sure why it would help. Any ideas? How does it work differently?

thanks

Are there any adjustments available in the pivot point?

I bought a cool tool from Honda that has helped a bunch….DCT. LOL

Seriously though, I met someone one time that added a pivot type thing that attaches where the cable goes into the gear box. He said it decreases the pull force by about 50%.

How smooth is the Honda tool with DCT? I have arthritis in my hands and was thinking of going DCT but never rode the AT.

MV Agusta offers SCS on some models now. Essentially eliminates the need for the stiff hydraulic clutch in stop/go/stop traffic. The generation two apparently is superb:

Have you looked at the Clake levers, I know they are big in offroad with some I rode a bike with the clutch lever the other day and it was
nice

I think they also make street versions worth and email.

Back