• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Dual Sport Experiment

First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
I got the fork back in mine, but the carb is toast because it hasn't been ridden all year. I have a carb kit coming. I might be able to work it this week, i dunno for sure though. A lot of irons in the fire right now.

JMZ

First Name
MONGO
You need my xr650r. You'll have so much fun riding and being content you will quit asking what bike to buy next. Lmao.

bwdmax

Forum Supporter
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Turner
Like any experiment things take time. The process must be developed and then you must conduct the experiment analyze the data from the result. Any good experiment will be repeated several times to verify the findings.

So carry on Jarrett! We are waiting for you to emerge from your laboratory with your latest test results.

Jarrett

Forum Supporter
Lol, right now I'm taking offers on the CRF250L. I had no idea the bike was so popular.

I posted it last week, then went on a short vacation thinking it would take time to find a buyer. They blew up my email while I was gone and now I've got 6 guys outbidding each other to come pick it up today. Crazy.

I suspect I'm going to grab a KLR with the proceeds.