• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My new to me Heritage

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Morrison
Picked up this 100th Anniversary Heritage Classic with 20k miles from a buddy a few weeks ago. Couldn’t be happier with it so far. Anybody else ride around the Centerville area?

Attachments

• 6507F817-5112-4DD8-AC0C-74D3AAB19ECD.jpeg
    6507F817-5112-4DD8-AC0C-74D3AAB19ECD.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 138
Congrats! I'm usually not a rivet-on-leathers fan but that really works well with the Anniversary markings.

And welcome out of lurk mode.

Congrats! I'm usually not a rivet-on-leathers fan but that really works well with the Anniversary markings.

And welcome out of lurk mode.
Im not a fan of the studded leather either. It gives me too much of an old fogey bdsm vibe. Definitely going to be the first thing I change, but it was too good of a deal to pass up

As far as Centerville area, this Friday BBQ group eats up that way occasionally, Woody's and Pecan Grove, keep an eye on it. Little quiet lately with the head and covid but good group of guys.

Nice. Mine had 108,000 miles on it when I "got off before stopping" the second time. That bike should run forever.

Nice bike! And always good to get a deal on one. My friend sells AMSOIL and swears that's the secret to his 100K mile plus HDs. Says the thin oils, including HD's branded stuff kill the motor. He also warms em up for a while in the a.m. which makes sure you have no friends left in your neighborhood or motel. Never owned a Harley, but put 3K miles on one one spring and as I've oft stated, " I can be happy on anything with two wheels and a engine". Gas engine for now please :-)

Kinda what I thought. Really ties it all together there.
But I don't know anyone that ever bought an HD and didn't have to change things to make it their own.
Be safe, ride the **** out of it and have fun!!

I've got a 2013 Heritage - love that bike. The only thing changed was the air filter and Vance & Hines exhaust, and yes it is LOUD. It's one of five bikes in the garage, and if I could only have one, it would be a Heritage.

Enjoy your ride. Bud...

Beautiful bike. Be careful of the white stripes in the paint. If they get messed up and you want to replace them, the parts have to go back to Harley to be painted; they don't let those out of the plant. A friend had an Anniversary Road King, dropped it while loading it into the back of his truck (ramp to concrete), and found this out when getting it repaired. He got lucky as he was working with HD on an IT project and knew someone who got his moved to the front of the line, The 4 month wait he was originally told turned into 3 weeks.

Back