• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Photography Tool Box

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
Long story trying to be short, but I upgraded to a new tool cabinet for my garage and in doing so I consolidated multiple tool boxes into 1. I sold a couple on Facebook Market Place and then I had this fairly new Tool Cart left over. I was cleaning it up making ready to take pictures of it and place an ad on Marketplace when I had an idea...... Why not make it a Camera Tool Box?

The Saturday started with me looking at my side of the garage and seeing the project.

i-GJsDxK7-XL.jpg

This is my new Tool Box for the garage the consumed everything that was in 3 other tool boxes and i still have 2 drawers empty...

i-rZcgSTX-XL.jpg

Anyway... back to my story.. I had the Tool Cart left over now and had it cleaned up... So I did what any sane husband does, I brought it inside! It now lives in my office and I couldn't be happier with the results.

i-f4M3FJz-XL.jpg

i-VpXnFNd-XL.jpg

i-gF7K5XN-XL.jpg

i-pwrDZ7m-XL.jpg

i-vwVPX3m-XL.jpg

i-j8WT7KW-XL.jpg

i-5K4Gh39-XL.jpg

i-gR26nJn-XL.jpg

i-HTqrB8d-XL.jpg

Prior to this I was using a guest bed room dresser drawers and closet space. Now my two favorite camera bags and a few other sundries live in the bottom of the cart and but for my reflectors and umbrellas all my camera gear is in one spot.

Now I am on the hunt for a Nikon logo to replace the US General Logos. :)

Very nice, that's some nice gear and all well organized in a good looking toolbox. Well done.

i still have 2 drawers empty...

Looks like you need a trip or two to the tool store. Can't go leaving those drawers empty, right? ;)

Your inventory of equipment seems to have seriously expanded in recent years...!

That was a great idea though. I really like it. I just don't have room in my house for something similar.

Your inventory of equipment seems to have seriously expanded in recent years...!

That was a great idea though. I really like it. I just don't have room in my house for something similar.
I am just crap at selling things.... 15 year old point and shoots and D90 that havent been used in I don't know how long. Last camera purchase was the D4s I think I bought the 100-400 lens that same year, 2016 maybe? Definately don't have the free time I used to have to practice the hobby with the career I have now. Hoping to make some headway on that this spring with some dedicated photo excursions here along the "First Coast" (Savanah, GA down to San Augustine, FL)

Back