• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Ride Into Oblivion.

Well, he's got about 9 days left for us to repeat it, "he hasn't wrecked yet".

Well, if he expects to call and ask me for help getting back then he'll need to wait until at least the weekend.... LOL

Saw Bill today in Amarillo. Stopped in at my work to say Hi. He hadn't wrecked yet.

And I have proof that he still had the shiney side up; well at least when I took this picture about 2:00PM. I had stopped to take pics of the new wind farm 8 miles north of Vega and he just happened along about two minutes after I stopped.

We chatted a couple minutes, took a few pics, and I showed him a place he could camp in NM tonight then a couple of really fun rides he coud do in CO tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.alt.jpg
    IMG_0592.alt.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 277
We should have all chipped in and gotten him a satellite tracking system for his bike. At least we could call someone to go look for him when the blip stops moving. :rofl: :rofl:

We should have all chipped in and gotten him a satellite tracking system for his bike. At least we could call someone to go look for him when the blip stops moving. :rofl: :rofl:

Especially if the blip goes from "upright" to "sideways"... :doh:

At least we will have someone to talk about tonight at the Tarrant County M&G&E... :trust:

Have a great trip. If you feel like going someplace, don't have ANY second thoughts, just go. It'll make the trip sweeter.

Be safe, take pictures and have fun.

~m

and to think he is going all this with a plug in the back tire.. (just to add to the excitement I guess) and from what he tells me he needs a new front tire too..

He'll be fine.
I missed a call from him on my way to work, but his message was to the effect of, "well if you're going to screen my calls how are you going to know if I'm on the side of a mountain somewhere needing you to come rescue me?" :rofl:

Just got off the phone with Bill.. He is in Howard Co. He went by the house and only his Aunt was home so he told her he would be back, and went for a ride.. go fig..lol

unlike Becca I answer my phone, even when it's a transformer..lol

HEY BILL, WHAT HAPPENED TO

...he likes some of us more than others :lol2:

And who ratted me out?!?! Someone read him my post! Hmm, if there are only two of us he's called... and it wasn't me that told him...

Hey Stinky - cut it out! :giveup:

For those folks that are interested, just spoke with Bill.

He is sitting on top of a mountain pass eating after a little chain maintenance(there is a surprise).

He is trying to make it to Moab tonight and then onto Monument valley tomorrow.

FYI - He does not like camping when its 29 in the morning

Back