• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My son Dusty

Reaction score
As some of you heard that my son was in a motorcycle accident May 14. It happened in Hurst TX around 3:30pm at HWY 10 and Norwood intersection. He was hit by a truck. He has been taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in critical condition. The full extent of his injuries are not known at this time but
HE WAS NOT WEARING A HELMET So there is head and face trauma.
He seems to be stable this morning 9:00.
I will post updates

Le Fort fracture of skull, brain swelling, and fractured pelvic.

iPhone Tapatalk

Best wishes for you and your family.

Been there, done that. Y'all have got a long road ahead, but this too, shall pass.

I assume they'll keep him in a chemically induced coma until swelling goes down?

Last edited:
Prayers sent.I'll pray again and again.

I will let my kids know. They never let us forget anyone when we pray before they go to bed. Please keep us updated, especially if you want us to pray for any specific issues.

I can't imagine what you and the family and friends are going through.
All of you are on my list.

Very sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a prompt recovery.

On my prayer list. May God be with him and your family. I am also a big believer people bad shape respond well to the presence of family though we may not realize it. Be strong for him.

My positive thoughts go out to your son.... & family....
My family dealt with a similar situation after my brothers bike crash in 79 ....
He fought bac & beat the odds....& is now helping us celebrate dads 90th bday

Anything we can do to help?

When I was in the hospital when I went down in Austin, there was a lot of kindness thrown my way be a lot of unusual suspects. The least I can do is help pay it forward.

I'm glad to hear he is stable. I pray for a good outcome. Call if you need or want something.

Just saw this. Prayers for your son Dusty and also for you Jeff and the rest of the family.

Back