• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My son Dusty

Brain swelling has stopped, will need to subside before any evaluation of mental damage and repair of facial and skull bones, pretty well medicated, not quite a medicated coma. The more time that goes by the better.

iPhone Tapatalk

Praying for him. That is an intersection that sees a lot of wrecks.

Jeff,

I normally don't kneel down when I pray, but I am this time.

--Carl

I hope all is going well. Such heartbreaking news to read this morning. :(
On my list as well.

He is stable enough this morning to have his pelvic repaired, so he just went in for a 2 hour surgery. Brain swelling has stopped but he will be in ICU for a while.

Glad to hear there is some progress. Sounds like things are generally pointed in the right direction. Still, as a parent I cannot even imagine the levels of stress and worry you and your family are the experiencing. Prayers sent your way.

Sorry to hear this, good he is in stable condition

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeff, I just read about your son. I am praying and will pray for him, you, your wife and daughter. God bless you and your family.

Stable still, There trying to get him to breath on his own and off the ventilator.
There is more info on the Facebook page.

iPhone Tapatalk

He is breathing on his own, will be moving to a long care facility sometime this week.
As with all head trauma time will tell.

Yeah last I heard is his chest tubes are out? Breathing on his own? I've been follwoing the facebook feed as close as I can.

Back