• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Houston - Atascocita/Humble area riders!

Let's watch he weather forecast and see what happens. .. right now, it looks like higher rain chances on Sunday. .

I'm hoping to not get caught up on the backlog of honey do's.....

Ride Sunday afternoon, 11-14

Ok... this one says 3:43 on Tyre from Dunkin Donuts. We can likely improve on that, and I'm thinking a fuel stop at the Shell as we come back onto 190 (108 miles from start).

I cut some of the slab avoidances between Atascocita and Cleveland and cut out Shepherd... but it keeps most of the other good roads.

Start to stop, 4:30, with a 30 minute stop, and if we make up no time... which I think we will.

With a KSU around 12:30, We could be back to DD by 5...

Does that work for you, Big Bird????

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 228
you'all are killin me. Been working in North Carolina last few weeks, coming home late Friday night, spending Saturday and Sunday prepping house for selling, an flying back up on Sunday night. No riding for me............

Sure wish I could join you guys, I got to much work around the house that I need to get done. Have a safe and fun ride.

I've installed 3 light fixtures today. .. still have a ceiling fan to replace. ... all around a great day... and got to play grandpa too!

Tomorrow afternoon, I ride, though!

If I can get a couple things done this morning I will try and meet up with you guys in Cleveland. Any idea what time ya'll will be there and where?

well from the route steve sent i'd say the Love's at 59 and 2025 would be a good meet up point. if we're on time i'd say 1:15 ish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds cool ... next weekend is wrapped up for me. Hope to get another ride in before Christmas, tbough!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ok... i think i can get a ride in next weekend... my bike is unhappy... sitting too long, and i need to try out the transitions shield!

Got to put a ride together!

Ok... i think i can get a ride in next weekend... my bike is unhappy... sitting too long, and i need to try out the transitions shield!

Got to put a ride together!

I am in town this weekend, probably have not ridden in 3? 4? week. Sunday AM the 20th?

Neil

I think we could do that.

I ended up with a lot less free time than expected, but sunday looks good!

I'll set something up around your schedule.

When do we start and how much time?

I think we could do that.

I ended up with a lot less free time than expected, but sunday looks good!

I'll set something up around your schedule.

When do we start and how much time?......

Thanks for the flexibility.

Staying dark later, being cool, etc...........how about 8:30 AM? Wherever you want - Dunkin Donuts is as good as any (and better than most)

OK... something like this?

With a moderate pace, it looks like about 4 hours. TomTom says 4.5... I usually don't ride that slow...

Let me know if that works... if so... 830 at Dunkin it is!!!!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 219
< = 0830

Sunday 20 Dec

Dunkin Donuts, West lake Houson pkwy

See ya there

Neil
(just aired-up my tires)

Back