• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Houston - Atascocita/Humble area riders!

Saturday, March 24 Morning ride!

OK... here's a proposed route for Saturday, at this point, it starts and stops at Jitters in Atascocita. KSU 0800.

The route out runs by Flying J at 242 and 59, so a stop there to pick up riders is no problem. we could plan on leaving there at 0900.

the route is about 235 miles and less than 5 hours road time. If you're interested and we need to do some tweaks to make it all work better, let me know. On the other hand, if it's another solo ride, here's where I'll be going!

Lets get out and ride!

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 175
I have a wedding in Galveston to attend, have a safe ride

Woo Hoo! Made flying j before KSU! I'm ready!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ok... good ride today! Just 2 of us, but that works! Saw a couple if deer, a few interesting dogs, blue bonnets... a good ride! We nay need a Kingwood meeting spot. Great riding with you again, LeloTX!

Ok... good ride today! Just 2 of us, but that works! Saw a couple if deer, a few interesting dogs, blue bonnets... a good ride! We nay need a Kingwood meeting spot. Great riding with you again, LeloTX!

Ok... looks like we finally get riding weather for Saturday! Long ride? Short? Breakfast? Lunch? I don't care... lets just get out there! Post up if you need a ride like I do, and any suggestions are appreciated!!!!

I may be free for something on Saturday. It would be great to meet up with you guys again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK... it sounds like I need to be back home shortly after noon...

how about an early ride... meet up for breakfast at your diner in Dayton... back home shortly after noon?

The Texas Country Kitchen, was it??

Cool! How about...

7:30 meet at the Texas Country Kitchen in Dayton... about a 4 hour ride, and back home around noon, or a bit after? I'll start putting a route together...

too early? good?

who else is interested????

That sounds good to me. I don’t believe I’ve eaten there since we were all there.

Breakfast and a ride, Saturday, 4/28

Tentative plan is

7:30 meet up at the Texas Country Kitchen for breakfast in Dayton.

a ~4:15 loop around 942, 62, 242, 223, etc., and back down to Dayton. Should get back to Dayton pretty close to noon.

I'm thinking an earlier ride, so I can get back home in time for other commitments...

Takers? Suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 178
That works for me. I’m supposed to help the in-laws with some flooring this weekend.

Great ride today... a good breakfast, perfect weather, good roads, and no issues. We didn't hit any dogs, vultures, or even the wild hogs!

The intercom even worked well, other than my GPS woman's interuptions... it's always good to share a ride with a good riding partner... All good!20180428_111033.jpg

Mighty fine weather and routing by Blue Flash today. It was a pleasure and I hope the next ride isn’t as long-awaited as this one was. I worked a demo hammer for the remainder of the day, so off to bed I go. See you guys on the next one.

Ok... wedding anniversary she persisted, so... cruise... Cuba, Bahamas.. on my way home now....

BUT! No route or specific plan... gotta ride tomorrow!!!!

Just got home... I'm thinking, a coffee at jitters at aerobic and west lake houston pkwy in atascocita, then an "around the lake" route through cleveland, with a possible meet up at either flying j or loves in cleveland.

Post up if you're in and we'll finalize!

Bummer!
Big bird is out as well... if i don't get any posts byksu at jitters, i may just go wander solo...

Back