• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Houston - Atascocita/Humble area riders!

How many people are you expecting? I'm thinking about meeting up. I usually ride with the clear lake group

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ill meet you guys there. Ill be on a red harley road glide

It was great meetin up with you!

A good ride, good lunch, and a learning experience with my new rain gear! I think I'll tweak that route for better roads on the return side, but i enjoyed it. Well, not so much the rain...

I stopped before I got out of Dayton and pulled the rain gear. It was mostly dry from there to home.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me tag along. I lost the rain about 10 miles south of where I split off from y'all. Looking forward to the next one

Ok... time for another ride? Between the rain and general chaos, I've been out of pocket... how about a saturday ride????

Count me in unless something changes between now and then:rider:

Got a route set up... around the lake from flying j, through Moscow and the smoke shop... about 200 miles.

We'll see ya in the morning!

Another good ride.... just two of us, but the weather was great and the roads were good... had a few cagers get in the way on 224 and 62, but we also had an Audi R8 tail for awhile. If I knew I wouldn't get a ticket, I would have wicked it up a bit more!

Good ride, great riding partner! We really need to ride a lot more... I'm thinking another butt burner is in the future.

I am glad you knocked it out, I know you look forward to these breaks, sad our schedule didnt align.I am looking to do this ride tomorrow, anyone else up for it?

I’m glad you had a good one. I would have made it out today masterblaster but I needed to go into work. Catch you guys on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something arouns 200 miles, about 4 to 5 hours, Cleveland /Lake Livingston area, like most of my rides... 3090 is a possibility as well, but I just look for curves, and there aren't that many within a fast shot of Atascocita.

OK... it looks like 0800 meet up at the Flying J, 242 and 59 tomorrow am. Should be a circle around Lake Livingston, we'll be catching 224, 223, 1725, 942, etc...

about 200 miles.... one of my normal length rides.

come on out!

Another good ride today! troy1200gsa joined in to bring the pack up to two! No worries, a great ride. Did some tweaks on the last ride, and I think it was better in some cases. Sunny, dry. Cooler, dogs napping on the road... all good.

It was great meeting troy1200gsa. Great guy, and I hope we can get him out more!

Back