• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Ride Lake Livingston area 02/22

IndyRC

Reaction score
Meeting at Flying J at 242 and 59
Time: 9:00AM and departing at 9:01 :lol2:

This will be about a three hour ride. I need to put a few more miles on my new toy before she goes in for her first service.

Who's with me?

So far it'll be myself and NotElbowNose :mrgreen:

...I need to put a few more miles on my new toy before she goes in for her first service...

What did you get? I couldn't quite tell from the last ride's photos. Dual exhausts exiting out under the rear tail looks very clean though.

_

What did you get? I couldn't quite tell from the last ride's photos. Dual exhausts exiting out under the rear tail looks very clean though.

_

Well I went to scope out the Tiger 800 XC again and see if and when the dealer was getting the black/red special edition. I left with the 2013 Speed Triple Special Edition. I also managed to save $26 by electing to skip the gun show and go to the bike dealer that day :rofl:

...I left with the 2013 Speed Triple Special Edition...

That's funny I was thinking triple but Yammie not Triumph. The tank kinda looked similar to the FZ1 parked next to it so I thought it was the new FZ9 triple. Googled that bike before posting and no match so then I asked.

_

Great ride today, Indy! It was good to meet some new faces again, and I hope to continue that habit. The weather couldn't have been better, good people, and riding. Perfect! Here's an obligatory bike shot from the mid ride stop.
8a3ase5a.jpg

Thanks for letting me tag along, enjoyed the ride hope to join in again sometime. It was good meeting everyone as we'll.

Great meeting you as well! I got to scheming on my map software. .. I have a 6 hour route set up from flying j up to some new roads (to me) over on the east side of lake Livingston. ... before I jump in to schedule. .. any interest there?

Might have to meet for breakfast on that one ... and maybe lunch in Colmesneil....

I'm thinking the weekend after this one would be the earliest. ... wife is home again this weekend... maybe a shorter ride for Saturday, and I need to see if I can do a round of golf in there as well. ..

I would love to go for a ride tomorrow but after seeing the weather report for Sunday I better take care of some things around the house tomorrow.

Back