• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need prayer support

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
I found my 34 yo son dead in his apartment this morning after a no show for the weekend's family gathering. Please pray for my wife an I to find peace knowing my son loved the Lord and was doing well in a difficult life, which beca

Wow... I'm speechless. Really sorry to hear this, Ed.

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Prayers for peace and healing of your hearts.
I simply cannot imagine..

Tough day for you and your wife for sure. I’ll pray for you now and in the days to come.

““For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:8-9‬ ‭

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours

Oh no, I can't even begin to comprehend what you both are going through. I pray you find some peace and understanding and that the healing process goes quickly.

My heart breaks for you and your wife. May God give you peace and strength to get through this most difficult time.

So sorry. Praying that the Holy Spirit will comfort you and that you find peace and strength in the arms of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ed, I'm sorry to hear this, what difficult news this is. Prayers for you, your wife and family.

Ed, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. May He show you His peace, comfort, and love today and in the days to come.

We are to comfort one another with these words 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. I will miss my friend until I see him again.

I found it too hard to press the like button, but I am SO sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to understand your pain. Prayers for peace for you and your family.

Ed, just say this, so sorry and sending prayers for you and wife.

You have our prayers. I'm sorry beyond measure that you had to recieve and pass on that news. May God bless and comfort you and yours.

Back