• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NEPG Champ

thumbnail_grant-caprock-052.jpg

on the gas!

Ok, since I'm not getting on instagram, can you tell if that's you in the picture and did you win something?

Ok, since I'm not getting on instagram, can you tell if that's you in the picture and did you win something?
Heck no it ain't me!! It won't open for you? Works at work on that computer without the instagram account. Sorry.

Above picture is the Sherco photo with Grant Baylor. National
Enduro champ.

Sometimes the instagram photos don't open the first time I go into the thread, once i come back later they appear...:shrug:

Above picture is the Sherco photo with Grant Baylor. National
Enduro champ.
Ha ha. I see his brother Steward in the picture with his Yamaha jacket on, holding up the #1, while holding a Silver Bullet in the other hand. That's awesome. Stew just got the Yamaha ride too, finally!

I noticed that. Must be nice all that talent in one family.

I noticed that. Must be nice all that talent in one family.
I read some of Stew's comments about the Texas National, and he said Cole K. was on the row in front of him and the dust slowed him down pretty bad while he chased down Cole to pass. Speaking of Cole, must be nice to have enough talent to still place top 10 overall in a National.

Cole is the man! A great talent for sure. Our local hotshot didn't make the trip for some reason. Need to check with his Dad. Martin Howell.

Back