• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gonna see if i can work this out!

How much dirt is there on the route? Maybe I can convince @RoverT to hop on a bike too, before he heads back to school. He doesn't like riding much, so it could be hopeless.

I will be in for future rides. Currently only have a 150cc scooter but (hopefully) picking up a new street bike next weekend. I need to meet the locals.

Thanks for putting this together, @Jarrett! I got to see some new fun roads and enjoyed riding with the group.

How close did that road-crossing deer get to you? I saw her running across, but had too many other bikes between us to see if she was really close to you.

@randypower - good riding with you again, as always
@irish66 - nice to meet you and ride with you

Had no idea my last minute ride was going turn out so big. We had 13 riders from around the NB area come out.

Met a lot of local riders that I had never ridden with before.

Pre ride pic:
View attachment 308308
Macdaddy protege!

Hey there, just saying hi. I'm a bit north of NB and ride every weekend. Mostly on road now till I get something more capable offroad.

20211210_094901.jpg

Back