• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New DFW rider

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am glad i have found this great forum.

I am currently in the DFW area, moving to Georgetown later this year.
I rode for years in my 20's and then stopped with kids. I just recently got myself a T700 and oh does it feel good to be back on a bike again. Hope to join some rides soon.

PXL_20220127_205457389.MP.jpg

Welcome to the forum. That's a pretty bike you have there.

Welcome! You will find much information here. The forum has a good mix of dual sport, adventure, and street riders. I also got back into riding after a lay off. TWT helped me narrow down my new bike search to what would work for me and I bought a new T700 last April.

There are parts of the forum devoted to mechanical issues, rides in several areas of Texas and beyond, and a good For Sale section. If you like what you see, you might consider supporting Two Wheel Texans by making a small donation. There is a tab at the top that explains the process.

See you down the road!

Old Rocket

Back