• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Corpus Christi

Reaction score
Hello All! I'm so glad I found this site and I'm here to find people to ride with!

Here is photo of my ride from this weekend's cruise around Goliad/Cuero and back to CC.

IMG_0843-1.JPG

Hello. I'm also in Corpus. It was a beautiful weekend for a ride. Nice Ninja.

Hello. I'm also in Corpus. It was a beautiful weekend for a ride. Nice Ninja.
Hi! I've been riding around CC/Coastal Bend for about 5 years, and occasional Hill Country trips and out of state. Mostly solo riding. If you hear of ppl meeting up for Coastal Bend rides, keep me in mind! What do you ride?

Cool bike, that V4 must be fun. Thanks for the thread, I’ll watch it. Yes sadly, not great roads. My favorites that I’ve found are behind the port and the “loop” via Port A, Rockport up over the bridge to Tívoli and back via Bayside, and the curvy county roads between Beeville and Three Rivers. But yeah, nothing great. Thanks for reaching out!

Welcome, and great looking Ninja 1k. That seems like a really nice sport touring setup with the hard bags.

Back