• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy Alert!

Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Miller
Hello, my name is Charles Miller (Charles M) and I just joined Two Wheeled Texans. I think it is great to find like-minded folks with the same passion for riding. I have just returned to the USA after living in the Philippines for the last five years. I have dreamed of this, returning and riding on adventure rides. Exploring this great land with new friends. I look forward to meeting ya’ll.

Having a flat repaired high in the mountains, village kids wanting pictures with a foreigner.

Can you imagine

Bent my rim on bad roads

Tacloban, Leyte Philippines, this is the spot where MacArthur Landing took place

img_0598-jpg.jpg

This is impressive, with flip flops no less

Welcome to the site, Charles

Look Forward to meeting you on one of the TWT rides. Feel free to drop by for a cup of coffee when you are riding around central TX. Or a beer depending on the season.

Wow .. loves the pictures. Logs on a bike... amazing. Welcome.

Welcome back to tolerable heat and humidity.

Welcome back from the Southwest contingent. I see a GoPro mounted on that helmet. Should we expect to see some good riding videos soon?

Welcome, glad to have you join. This is an amazing community for sure.

“Kah-moo-sta”!
What cha riding now?

You’ve joined at a good time of year, lots of events going on.

Bunch of us are in Big Bend this weekend- put it on your calendar for next year.

Annual weekend ride based in Kerrville coming up soon, “StromAThon” (all bikes welcome)

Regular monthly day ride, that happens to be an overnighter this month

And other events as well. Jump in!

Welcome back from the Southwest contingent. I see a GoPro mounted on that helmet. Should we expect to see some good riding videos soon?
Thank you, and yes to more videos. The sooner the better.

“Kah-moo-sta”!
What cha riding now?

You’ve joined at a good time of year, lots of events going on.

Bunch of us are in Big Bend this weekend- put it on your calendar for next year.

Annual weekend ride based in Kerrville coming up soon, “StromAThon” (all bikes welcome)

Regular monthly day ride, that happens to be an overnighter this month

And other events as well. Jump in!
Hello! I am riding a 2019 Suzuki DR650 with all the upgrades for adventure riding. Yes it is a great time to join, April seems like it is when things warm up here. Yes I look forward to next years Big Bend Ride and many of the others as well.

Welcome back! What kind of wood are the logs?

Back