• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from Colorado

Reaction score
Howdy, I live in the mountains about 60 west of Denver and came upon your site as I was researching routes to Mexico. Looks like there's a lot of good threads on here with tons of information.
If anyone has any questions about riding in Colorado, let me know.

A few pics from some rides this past summer....

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 49.JPG
    49.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 52.JPG
    52.JPG
    280.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 62.JPG
    62.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    392.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 70.JPG
    70.JPG
    366.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 71.JPG
    71.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 77.JPG
    77.JPG
    387.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 92.JPG
    92.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 97.JPG
    97.JPG
    371 KB · Views: 104
  • 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 108
Welcome, my best friend just bought a small resort somewhere outside of Telluride. I'm looking forward to doing some riding up there soon.

Welcome! Great to have a new Colorado resource. I have a place in Breckenridge and ride around that area in the summer. Been coming to Colorado for the last 50 years.

Welcome! Great to have a new Colorado resource. I have a place in Breckenridge and ride around that area in the summer. Been coming to Colorado for the last 50 years.
Nice! We live fairly close to Breck. I ride Boreas Pass (from Como to Breck) quite a bit each summer. Great area!

As you saw above, we have several members that are very familiar with Colorado, and we have some that live up there full time. Every time I ride up there during the summer I'm amazed at the number of Texas license plates I see. Welcome to the site.

0740---independence-pass_7869405288_o.jpg

As you saw above, we have several members that are very familiar with Colorado, and we have some that live up there full time. Every time I ride up there during the summer I'm amazed at the number of Texas license plates I see. Welcome to the site.
Maybe we should do a "TWTex rides the Rockies" tour this summer. I - along with some of the Texans that live here - would be happy to guide you around the State for a week or so.

Welcome. Luv Coloradoā€¦. In the summeršŸ˜Ž. Awesome place and I heard the cigarettes are really strong up there toošŸ˜²

Back