• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from SA

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a transplant from WV and have been riding for just over 30 years. Always rode street bikes and in 2010 stayed at the Iron Horse at Deals Gap and happened to stay at the same time as an adventure bike rally with presentations, etc. Since then I have always just wanted to see where that road goes while riding the hills back east. I have ridden a fair amount off-road on friend's dirt bikes. Pretty much have owned Triumphs since the TT600 back in 2000. I have researched over the last year and test drove multiple bikes. I was considering waiting on the new Aprilia Tuareg coming out in the next few months, but am have pretty much settled on the 900 Rally Pro. I am only 5'7" but was surprised at how the low seat setting. That was one of the reasons I stayed away from adventure bikes previously. This is the one I plan on finally doing my dream trip on. Key West through the TAT on up to AK.

Plan is to sell/trade the Street Triple and then get my Rally Pro. Here is an older picture of my Street before upgrades.

Attachments

• street triple.jpg
    street triple.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 98
Howdy and welcome.

The Tiger 900 Rally Pro is a good pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back