• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy From San Antonio

Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for the add. I'm looking forward to reading a lot of these threads and posting some of my own eventually. I started riding in 2005, but got into what you could call a "terrible wreck" with a truck in '09. However, my girl and I bought a pair of Himalayans this past year, and we've been riding as much as our lives will allow ever since. Thanks again, and we'll see you on the road or track.

Welcome from the Southwest Contingent. If you like to see the Himalayas "in the wild", I suggest the older Itchy Boots videos on YouTube. She rode one all around SE Asia and the "stans" in eastern Europe.

Welcome from the Southwest Contingent. If you like to see the Himalayas "in the wild", I suggest the older Itchy Boots videos on YouTube. She rode one all around SE Asia and the "stans" in eastern Europe.
Thanks for the welcome! I actually binged her entire series in my spare time for a couple of months before we bought ours and am staying current with her now. She's very brave and intelligent. Far better than regular TV. :)

Welcome from your neck of the woods! Glad you and your better half are riding. Great activity to do together. :rider:

Welcome from central Texas. Gotta post that ride pic of your bike. Love me some San Antonio. Always enjoy how many interesting things there are to do there. Plenty of info on just about everything here. Make sure you scan the upcoming ride section on TWT and join in. What did you ride back in 05?

Thanks for the welcome! I actually binged her entire series in my spare time for a couple of months before we bought ours and am staying current with her now. She's very brave and intelligent. Far better than regular TV. :)
Good. If you haven't seen it yet, we actually have a current thread running about her Rally experience.

Welcome from central Texas. Gotta post that ride pic of your bike. Love me some San Antonio. Always enjoy how many interesting things there are to do there. Plenty of info on just about everything here. Make sure you scan the upcoming ride section on TWT and join in. What did you ride back in 05?
Thank you! Back then I was riding an '85 Shadow, which I loved very much.

Back