• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy

Reaction score
Hello! Just joined as a recommendation from a fellow rider. Looking forward to some RTEs.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Got a pic of your bike(s)?

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Got a pic of your bike(s)?
FB_IMG_4949294659295051997.jpg

Welcome from stockdale!
Nice bike! Honda V4s are the beesknees

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to TWT. If your not doing anything this weekend we are getting together in Burnet on Sunday. We camp also sometimes with the meet and greets. Do you do any motorcycle camping? KP

Welcome to TWT. If your not doing anything this weekend we are getting together in Burnet on Sunday. We camp also sometimes with the meet and greets. Do you do any motorcycle camping? KP
Yes, I started a couple of years ago. I started down sizing my equipment to be able to carry more. I rode to Ouray, CO last summer to meet up with some other st1300 riders. I am planning a 4000 mi trip this summer. I would like to do some weekend trips around texas. I still haven't made it to Terlingua!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am planning on Burnet this Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back