• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm just a 70 year old that loves to ride his Concours14 everywhere he can. Retired and active rider. Usually ride alone but that doesn't mean I don't like company. Give me a shout if in the Weatherford area. Looking forward to future adventures.

Hello from East Texas

From an old guy who hasn’t grown up yet

:welcome: & enjoy! We ride out that way fairly often for B-fast.

Welcome from a fellow C14 rider. I don't get out much in summer, but some folks do. Come cooler weather I'll probably post up a breakfast or lunch ride on occasion.

Welcome. Do keep an eye open for slackers runs out your way. Wednesday or Thursday generally breakfast this time of year and early lunch in the cool months. Sometimes we do some dirt so you can re rout as some others do that also.

Give me a shout next time you're this way. Would love to meet up for Breakfast. In fact, that's what I do frequently as it gets me out before the real heat begins.

Will do (if I don't forget), it'd be great to meet up!

Welcome. A few of us are close to you. Watch for those "slacker" rides they are a really nice group.

Back