• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Houston TWT Hangout?

Re: Ritzy dive

Rdslvr04 said:
I have a serious itch to ride up on the GS after a good dirt ride...

Or with bug splatters on your racing leathers with freshly worn knee sliders. YEAH BABY :dude:

Vit! What's this I heard about you getting smoked in a turn on 1055(?) by a full dress Hardley? Need some more gears on your bike? :lol:

Jack Giesecke said:
I went to Brennen's once, wife's birthday and that's what she wanted. The only suit I own is the one I was married in. LOL! We drove up in our Chevy Chevette for the Valet. Sorry, guy, no Porche here, LOL! That was a few years ago. I got too fat for the suit, curtasy of Whataburger I reckon. :roll:

I took my Ex to the Houston Brennen's in the white base model Festiva that I had bought for my mother. :lol: (She wouldn't buy a new car because she said she wouldn't out live the payments. She didn't out live the payments on the Festiva. :-() There was a Limo parked in front of the door when we drove up. We got out handed the keys to the Valet and went in. We had reservations and sat at the table next to the people that were in the Limo. :chug:

A couple years later, she had a Limo pick me up at work, drive me around for a while and delivery me to Brennen's for dinner. This was after I had flown her to New Orleans to eat at Court of Three Sisters and Brennen's.

Vit! What's this I heard about you getting smoked in a turn on 1055(?) by a full dress Hardley? Need some more gears on your bike?

Yeah but, it does not count. I was riding on old 1980 beater Pegeout 12 speed and the wind was blowing. You know even lawn tractors can sometimes out perform bicycles.

hahaha - what's so funny about this is that my own mother cut out the article and sent it to me from the Chronicle. She then promptly called me to tell me that we should come back down to Houston so that we could all go to 'Chrome' and check it out..."It would be FUN!"

I asked her if she found anything ironic about the words "BIKER" and "BAR" being used in conjunction, and she didn't.....yet she loathes drinking and driving and only has about a glass of wine once a month, if that....

why is it that drinking and driving is so taboo in this culture, but the second you combine it with motorcycles (specifically cruisers and even more specifically HDs) it's perfectly legitimate?

I think Monte and I would enjoy showing up after a good ride on our Ducs...all hot and sweaty, smelly and hungry....but alas, we would probably be shunned.....which is something else my mom didn't seem to understand....I mean a motorcycle is a motorcycle right? they are all evil and no matter who you are, if you ride a motorcycle, you're evil too, no matter what kind of bike....lol

Rdslvr04 said:
Vit! What's this I heard about you getting smoked in a turn on 1055(?) by a full dress Hardley? Need some more gears on your bike?

Yeah but, it does not count. I was riding on old 1980 beater Pegeout 12 speed and the wind was blowing. You know even lawn tractors can sometimes out perform bicycles.

Watch out! I might get my brothers 1975 Bianchi running! :evil: Don't know how many gears it has. ;-) :chug: And another for Karl. :chug: :lol:

Back