• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

New Meet Spot in Austin - Hot Rod Coffee Trailer

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Bell
For those in the Austin area I finally opened Hot Rod Coffee Trailer. Full service coffee shop serving premium coffee and espresso drinks, smoothies, pastries, bagels, and for lunch, Nathan's hot dogs. These are the huge 1/4 lb 100% beef hot dogs and chili dogs. We have plenty of parking to meet before Saturday rides. I am Open Mon - Sat 7 am - 4 pm. Sorry closed Sundays. I ride too. I am one of the originals of the California VTX Riders. That was then and this is now.

Hope to see some of you Austin area riders there.
6546 Burnet Rd., Austin.
Updated Location: I moved across the street from the Farmers Market next to TXR Car Audio. South of Anderson off the 183 Fry.

So if a bunch of you are on the way to come check it out for lunch, call ahead and I'll make sure I have enough dogs on the grill for you. 512-516-3113. If you can't make it just yet, visit us on facebook. I've heard those likes are a good thing for a start up business.
Ken

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOT-ROD-Coffee-Trailer/169348826493414?ref=tn_tnmn

Last edited:
Re: New Meet Spot in Austin

Heck yea! I like Hot Rods, Coffee, and Hot Dogs!
:sun:

Will check it on my next visit to Austin.

I'm good with a change for investigative purposes....

And welcome!

Hey in addition to facebook for specials and updates you can also follow Hot Rod Coffee Trailer on my new website:
www.hotrodcoffeetrailer.com
No need to be on 2 wheels to stop by and check me out. Anyone that stops by this week for coffee, espresso drinks, pastries, breakfast tacos or a 1/4 Nathan's hot dog for lunch, I'll knock 20% off your order. Just tell me you saw me on the TWT forum.
Thanks,
Ken

I was looking for a new coffee stop in my district. I'll give it a try!

Those are prime coffee drinking hours in my line of work. So are 7P to 4A. :mrgreen:

So is this a rerun of the old game show "What's My Line" where we have to guess your line of work?

I'll go first and guess leo?
Ken

The trailer layout and menu looks very well designed. I like the fact that you can move the location when the situation dictates like taking advantage of special events (if you can).

I wish you good fortune!

Stopping by sometime sound like a good idea.

RB

a6934ced-7e1c-1bac.jpg

WooHoo! A dozen or so!

Stopped by after lunch at Billie's . My wife and I both enjoyed Lattes and I went next door to check out the nice cafe bikes. My wife said what a pleasant person Ken Bell was and what a nice place to stop with friends and enjoy a beverage,HEY when MAMA'S HAPPY...........

Stopped by after lunch at Billie's . My wife and I both enjoyed Lattes and I went next door to check out the nice cafe bikes. My wife said what a pleasant person Ken Bell was and what a nice place to stop with friends and enjoy a beverage,HEY when MAMA'S HAPPY...........

You guys really know how to make a guy feel good, thank you thank you! I hope everyone enjoyed your drinks. Everyone is welcome anytime! So keep my card with you so when you do stop by I can stamp a hot rod on your card. A hot dog or coffee drink earns a stamp, when you get to 10 hot rods it will be my pleasure to get you a free hot dog or coffee or espresso drink. Can someone, sorry, forgot the name, post the group shot. That will go. On my website and facebook! Please, if you are on facebook, I'm told those "likes" are good for a start up biz. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all of you!
Ken

Great white chocolate mocha was my choice.
Nikoleta loved your cappuccino. High praise from a Greek. She really knows her coffee.
Me and my GSA.
Re-enforcing the stereotype.
But oh, how good it is.
We'll be back soon.
From the "O.C."

Great white chocolate mocha was my choice.
Nikoleta loved your cappuccino. High praise from a Greek. She really knows her coffee.
Me and my GSA.
Re-enforcing the stereotype.
But oh, how good it is.
We'll be back soon.
From the "O.C."

+1 on the WCM,
+1 on the "O.C.".....southside, man!! :rofl:

Back