• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Dallas, TX

Reaction score
Hello friends, thank you for the opportunity! Just joined the group and so have a lot to catch up. My garage is currently occupied with the following 4 motorcycles, and a 5th one, the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC arriving in a day or so.
  1. 2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec
  2. 2019 BMW R1250 GSA
  3. 2019 KTM 790 Adventure R
  4. 2021 BMW R18
  5. 2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC (Coming soon)
Yes, I have been accused of becoming obsessive with any activity that I pick up or being a "collector" :-)

Attachments

• IMG_2158.JPEG
    IMG_2158.JPEG
    568.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3029.JPEG
    IMG_3029.JPEG
    448 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3214.JPEG
    IMG_3214.JPEG
    439.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6167.JPEG
    IMG_6167.JPEG
    299.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7908.JPEG
    IMG_7908.JPEG
    478.1 KB · Views: 85
Welcome aboard.
Nice taste in bikes. You’ll love the Scrambler. I’ve got an XE and it’s one of my favorites

I am planning to sell the KTM 790 Adventure R, by the way. It has 3200 miles on it and is listed for sale on twtx and also on FB for $11,500.

Last edited:
The R18 is certainly under appreciated. It’s a lot of fun to ride especially in the “Rock”mode. The rumble sounds awesome! 😂
Seems so different than the other bikes you have. What attracted you to it? I saw several of them while I was buying the gold plated BMW oil and filter for my F650.

Long story… I used to have a 2015 Indian Chieftain. I used to ride that between Minneapolis and St. Louis and later to Dallas when I moved here in 2016 once a month. The Dallas drivers scared me so much that I traded it for the R1250 GSA… and fell in love with the boxer engine. The R18 cruiser is my way of paying homage to my dear beloved Chieftain!

Welcome, it isn't excessive. The proper number of scooters = n+1 where n=the number of bikes you have. Enjoy your riding. The odder your group of bikes the happier your riding experience. I only have 7 in my shop right now, I am off to trade one, and one is spoken for. I figure it is all my motorcycle money and I need to keep it all in motorcycles so I am sure to lose it eventually. Be safe, wear gear, do wheelies!

Welcome, it isn't excessive. The proper number of scooters = n+1 where n=the number of bikes you have. Enjoy your riding. The odder your group of bikes the happier your riding experience. I only have 7 in my shop right now, I am off to trade one, and one is spoken for. I figure it is all my motorcycle money and I need to keep it all in motorcycles so I am sure to lose it eventually. Be safe, wear gear, do wheelies!
Well said! I have to learn how to pop wheelies. That’s on my bucket list!

Back