• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member in West Texas

Reaction score
First Name
C T
Last Name
Walston
Hey everybody, CT Walston here in Ballinger Texas. Just heard about this group from a member in San Angelo! I'm in Ballinger, between San Angelo and Abilene. I recently bought an
'09 BMW F800 GS and will be posting a few pics later on. I'll be looking for ADV riders for trips all over to lakes, rivers and State Parks for camping and fishing.

Welcome fellow F800GS rider

Thanks Rigid! I'm hoping to get hooked up with some folks in the Abilene and Angelo areas that want to go out and play! I'm leaving for Oshkosh Wisconsin the 23rd for the EAA fly-in, but driving due to the amount of gear I need to haul!

Thanks Rigid! I'm hoping to get hooked up with some folks in the Abilene and Angelo areas that want to go out and play! I'm leaving for Oshkosh Wisconsin the 23rd for the EAA fly-in, but driving due to the amount of gear I need to haul!
Were not that close together, but not many ADV riders in these parts, maybe we could plan a ride

Thanks Tourmeister! My last bike was a BMW R100 GS Paris Dakar. Plagued with issues, so I sold it to Chris King out in Alpine so he could work his magic on it! He mods them out and turns them in to an actual useful and working bike!! He's super talented! I love the F800 so far, and average about 100 miles a day. I need to put risers and a set of Pro taper bars on, but that's about all. I also got the Riggs gear.

Hi Gina! Thanks! Hey Rigid, I get up to Lamesa on occasion to see friends, so your not that far away. I plan to head to Junction, Llano, Blanco and Leakey for trips as time permits! Most are Hill Country rides because I'm looking for a change of scenery from the blah of here!

Back