• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member Killeen tx

Welcome to the site. More the merrier.
Is Nolanville still the cheery place it used to be? If so, ride through there slowly, or get ready to spend a few hours in the cooler.

Wife doesnt think I need any more--but thinking a new crf 450x may be in order :lol: ----Nolanville is not near as bad,I work in belton so i go thru there several times a day--normally hauling butt--shane

Hello TXMXRACER:

Welcome to the TWT family. :chug: I am a fellow Killeenite myself who migrated south. My parents are still there w/ sisters in Pflugerville & Austin. I have been wanting to make a trip up there w/ my bike. Of course, right before I think I'm ready to make a ride by myself, my bike craters on me. :evil:

Hopefully I will be on 2 wheels again. I'll have to find out what roads you ride in the area.

Back