• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member ready to ride!

Reaction score
My wife and I met on a one of your members on a Saturday morning breakfast run to Neuman's bakery in Bellville. We sat and chatted, with the gentleman, for quite some time and he told us about your website. We out checked it out and decided to join. We ride a 2010 Harley Ultra limited. We are looking to make some new friends. We will post bike pictures soon.

Welcome, I grew up in Bellville (Ok those that know me will argue i have yet to grow up) Newmans has always been a good ride meeting place ever since they opened and Bob Lunsford started a Saturday morning meet prior to the days ride there. I miss Bob he was a good man and part of the reason I am still riding motorcycles.

I have not made a Saturday at Newmans in a long time, I need to show up to one soon

Welcome. It's a great forum with great folks.
Bike pics are a requirement šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Thanks for the responses. We found another great place to ride and that is Navasota. We rode there on a Sunday morning to check out the Classic Rock Coffee Company. Cool place, good food and coffee. Mayor of Navasota owns it and we visited with him that morning.

Pictures

Back