• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm in the Tyler area. Any of you live out this way? I just bought a Honda CRF250 Rally and wondered if there were any rides upcoming?

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Unfortunately, most groups rides/events have been postponed due to the Covid-19 stuff. Some folks are still get out for solo rides or impromptu small group rides. Who knows when this will change... :shrug:

Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really like that bike. Almost bought (ordered) one last summer. Not too far from several of us that ride pretty often. Good stuff in the Alto, Weches area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like that bike. Almost bought (ordered) one last summer. Not too far from several of us that ride pretty often. Good stuff in the Alto, Weches area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool. I'm looking forward to getting out there and seeing what it's all about.

Welcome and great bike. I considered the same bike but the XT250 had a lower seat height and I am height challenged.

Back