• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New MX Track?

Reaction score
On the way home from my parents I saw guys building what looked like a MX track on 51 just north of the 51/56 split. Looked like a lot of effort for a private use track. Anyone have knowledge of this project?

If that is the case there is a lot of time and money. They had heavy equipment making all kinds of jumps and grading along with fresh dirt. Really impressive looking going by at 65

Wish someone would build a public track in our area. We had a sucky one for a while but it was in the worst place possible and mgt sucked. Driving 2hrs just for a short ride sucks.

Where are you located MR Coffee? We are fortunate in Houston to have 3 Palms. He built the rear track just for older riders like me and some of you. Just celebrated 20 years.

Back