• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New place to ride just outside Richards, Tx. off FM 149/FM 1486

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Has anyone been out to ride this place yet?

It is on FM 1486, just a hair North of FM 149 outside of Richards. It is $25 per rider with no membership. They do have an enduro trail, but I don't know how long it is. There is an MX track. They are working on a beginner track as well. The "Clubhouse" is really nice. They even have full bathrooms with a shower, toilet, and sink. They do have some camping space.

I stopped in Monday evening while out riding and spoke with one of the guys that works there as a riding and conditioning trainer. He was very friendly and answered lots of questions.

T5100832.jpg

T5100833.jpg

T5100835.jpg

T5100836.jpg

I haven't been but my understanding less than a mile. Really a mx training facility. Supposed to be really nice setup. As far as expanding I have no idea. If you're on Instagram they have a page and will answer any questions.

Not a lot of single track in the woods. Basically, I think they have an enduro track that skirts the property. They are new enough that you cannot see the track via Google Earth/Maps. Only the main building shows up for now. If you go to their FB page, they do have some posts where they have shot drone footage from above.

Back