• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New ride: K1600GT

Tuco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
I am a relative noob here but it seems everyone likes photos of new man toys and rides. Here's my recent acquisition. I just couldn't resist that engine.

IMG-0272 Smiley.jpg

Really like the graphics. Congrats on the new scoot.

I saw one of these at our hotel in Alabama during the Vintage bike festival. Thought it was the best looking K bike I'd ever seen.

Congrats.

Always loved that bike, and that is a pretty paint scheme. Don't think I have seen a contrasting 2 tone like that, and the red pops on it.

Congrats!

Love my '14. Once you get used to these turbine-smooth 6's, everything else on 2-wheels shakes/vibes/buzzes one way or another.

Welcome to the "secret" society of K bike owners. [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

get used to these turbine-smooth 6's
That is proving to be a difficult brain adjustment for me. At 3K RPM the engine sounds ready to be launched off an aircraft carrier. :twitch: It'll take time to recalibrate from V twins.

Back