• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New themed certification coming in November

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
No details on it yet, but Mike said it will be similar to the Eggsanity rides. Details should be out this month.

Icm7FyYq9eufutkKjAQoobYV2xw&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

Here’s hoping it includes a Mexican Vanilla Pecan Fudge Bar from the Fajitas General Store.

If it’s similar to Eggsanity rides it will be ice cream chains. Anyone know of any that are open 24 hours?

Last edited:
I sent a message to some friends of mine over at the Motorcycle Touring Forum asking them if they had heard about this.
When I get a response from them I will pass it on to everyone.

I posted the question on the MTF forum and got no replies. If it is an actual event, I'm thinking it will be sometime in late January before we hear anything. . .

Christmas themed ride announced yesterday...at least one receipt on the 24th, 25th, or 26th of December while doing a certificate ride.

Back