• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to me Orange

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Well out with old yella the RM250 it left for a new home this past Sunday. That left an empty space in the garage

Well that space looked lonely so when I came home yesterday it was with a new to me bike on the back of the truck
a 2014 KTM 250 XC

Attachments

• New Orange.jpg
    New Orange.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 161
Just don’t say that was an even trade! Wish my 380 beast had a see through tank.

Well out with old yella the RM250 it left for a new home this past Sunday. That left an empty space in the garage

Well that space looked lonely so when I came home yesterday it was with a new to me bike on the back of the truck
a 2014 KTM 250 XC
Dang ! It even has a kickstand.

Nice bike Bud.

SouthTX. You don't want a clear tank on the 380. You'll be sad to see the level drop so fast. LOL.

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

Now come break it in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes just a bit of a limp still but I get the weekend to rest it as it is our daughters 22 birthday so we are off to spend the weekend over in Huntsville/ Woodlands areas enjoying some time with her

Yes just a bit of a limp still but I get the weekend to rest it as it is our daughters 22 birthday so we are off to spend the weekend over in Huntsville/ Woodlands areas enjoying some time with her
You will probability deny my advise but keep taking ibuprofen twice a day and it will kill the rest of the soreness and swelling quickly.

I dont take too much myself but only when I really need it . If not enough mg, and often, it's useless for sprains ,swelling and needs to build up in the body tissues. Its probably one of the safer and effective drugs to take that won't leave you addicted like all these opioids they been pushing for 20 years.

Back