• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to Texas

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I am relatively new to Texas moved here back in November and just found out about this forum. Just picked up this thing on Monday in Austin. Been waiting two-plus years for this and I am super excited to ride it. Already planning a ride to California and then up the coast to Washington in September.
View attachment 271101 271102

Last edited:
Money spent on your best friend is never referred to as a money pit expense.

welcome to Texas

where y’all from?

nice bike! where outside of austin are you? I'm in Thorndale outside of austin to the east . If you are looking for a little socially isolated ride, make a run out to the farm with your mask and introduce yourself :-)

Well if we are throwing out locations, a big welcome also, from a England to France to california, to France to Germany to France to Austin, to Seattle and now in Dallas!! 😁

hopefully, once this Covid melarky is over, you will get to meet some of us and make new friends! There are a great bunch of guys in the Austin area and just East Of Austin, I really miss my Austin TWT friends..

Gary

Well if we are throwing out locations, a big welcome also, from a England to France to california, to France to Germany to France to Austin, to Seattle and now in Dallas!! 😁

hopefully, once this Covid melarky is over, you will get to meet some of us and make new friends! There are a great bunch of guys in the Austin area and just East Of Austin, I really miss my Austin TWT friends..

Gary
The 4 months I had before covid started showed that the people in Texas are so much friendlier than California people in general.

Gary
That's some serious moving! Do you work for a giant oil company as an engineer?

Back