• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the site and ride a 2019 Ural Gear Up

Reaction score
Hello,
I am from San Antonio TX and I know this site is written TWO Wheeled so are there any rules to riding with people who have Ural Motorcycles with side cars?
I have a 2019 Ural Gear Up that I will be riding to Panama when this fake RONA thing ends. That is the plan. I know there are many who ride to Mexico and I would like to join up in a ride along till you return to Texas then I will just keep going thru Central America to Panama.

Welcome! There are a few past and present Ural riders hanging around here.

Welcome, and keep an eye out for Beemerless Bob, a former Ural rider - although I think he pushed it more than rode it. Hope yours is more reliable. I've read some pretty good travelogues on ADV Rider written by people who traveled on Urals, usually with a dog in the sidecar, it seems.

Side car rigs as more than welcome. There are quite a few here.

But you need to post pics! :-P

There’s always room for more.

Attachments

• 2A799489-1306-4EB0-B207-754E9647D5BC.jpeg
    2A799489-1306-4EB0-B207-754E9647D5BC.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 178
Welcome from SA. Builtea rides or drives a ural from Pipecreek area. There are lots of great slow winding roads and gravel around San Antonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from SA. Builtea rides or drives a ural from Pipecreek area. There are lots of great slow winding roads and gravel around San Antonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update then the dealer opens I can get mine back

Welcome from central Texas. Make sure to join in on a pie run or local gathering. Great way to meet your fellow riders.

Back