• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Scott, I am a bit out of your size ranges. Is there any way I can supply my own shirt and just get the decals so I can have them applied here?

The artwork I used is not in decal form. It was done with silk screening. I do not have copies of the final artwork used for the shirts.

However, you can make your own TWT shirts, the only requirement I have is that you submit the artwork for my approval prior to use.

I need James from Mission, Tx., to PM me so I know his username and also I need his shipping address for his shirts. I got the check for (2) 2XL shirts.

Hi Scott, I would like 1 Tan large and 1 black large, will pay via PayPal and
will pm address.

Thanks
Dail

Hi Scott, I would like 1 Tan large and 1 black large, will pay via PayPal and
will pm address.

Thanks
Dail

Here is the remaining inventory as of 11/24/10:

Tan: (3) Small, (0) Medium, (3) Large, (17) XL, (0) 2XL, (1) 3XL, (2) 4XL
Black: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (6) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (3) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL

Dail's two Larges have been removed from the above numbers.

Tsohog, your shirts went out a few days ago. Given the Thanksgiving mail rush, it may take an extra day or two for them to reach you.

Black Tanks: (3) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL

Scott, I need 2 more shirts if you still have them,

1 Medium black, 1 large black

Dail

Scott, I need 2 more shirts if you still have them,

1 Medium black, 1 large black

Dail

I've still got those:

Current Inventory - as of 12/01/10

Looks like it is time to have more shirts made. I'd kind of like to do some different artwork for the next round of shirts. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to submit them ;-)

I sent an order for a black medium. :rider: Did you get the payment (Paypal)?

I can use an XL and a XXL for a Pie Run host that asked about them.

Tourmeister, do any of your shirts come in a material other than cotton? A 50/50 blend or better yet a cool max type material would be more comfortable on warmer days. Sweet graphics by the way.

Dail's two Larges have been removed from the above numbers.

Tsohog, your shirts went out a few days ago. Given the Thanksgiving mail rush, it may take an extra day or two for them to reach you.

If you will bring a large black shirt and a sticker to the pie run in Conroe this weekend, I will bring cash.

Any more 2xl shirts coming anytime soon? thanks.

:tab I was hoping to do another run of shirts soon. However, I would like to use some different artwork. The problem is finding someone that can do artwork for me that is reliable and will actually do it when they say.

I can use an XL and a XXL for a Pie Run host that asked about them.

:tab I have XL in tan only. No 2XL's at all.

Tourmeister, do any of your shirts come in a material other than cotton? A 50/50 blend or better yet a cool max type material would be more comfortable on warmer days. Sweet graphics by the way.

:tab Not currently. I can check into that though.

If you will bring a large black shirt and a sticker to the pie run in Conroe this weekend, I will bring cash.

:tab Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the Pie Run.

:tab I was hoping to do another run of shirts soon. However, I would like to use some different artwork. The problem is finding someone that can do artwork for me that is reliable and will actually do it when they say.

Scott, I have a family member that is a commercial /comic book artist. Sam is a great guy, trustworthy and timely. Would you like his contact information if he is available to help.......he is also reasonable.
Thanks,
Mark

Scott, I have a family member that is a commercial /comic book artist. Sam is a great guy, trustworthy and timely. Would you like his contact information if he is available to help.......he is also reasonable.
Thanks,
Mark

:tab I would love to have someone reliable and that can do good original art rather than just find images from the net to cut/paste together.

My dad is a screen printer for the High School here in Grand Prairie, I can talk to him also.

I would love to help out anyway i can!

Chris

Mostly I just need artwork. I have a local T-shirt guy that does a great job of making the shirts but he is more of a cut/paste "artist".

Ordering Info

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

:tab Mail to:
:tab TWT T-Shirts
:tab Scott Friday
:tab 74 Armadillo Dr.
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Current Inventory - as of 08/22/11

Tan: (3) Small, (1) Medium, (2) Large, (16) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black: (4) Small, (3) Medium, (5) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (3) Small, (5) Medium, (3) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL

Can you please hold a black Medium for me? I will have the money in my paypal account tommorow.

Chris

Back