• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Scott, how about a black t-shirt in XXLFB (thats extra,extra, large, fat boy)?

We do have 2XLs. If you can send payment tonight via Paypal, it will go out tomorrow with Thrasherg's shirt. That saves Beth a trip to the Post Office with the kids because she sends them out while I am at work. If you want to send a check instead of using Paypal, that's fine too.

PayPal sent for 2 shirts. Thanks Scott!

We do have 2XLs. If you can send payment tonight via Paypal, it will go out tomorrow with Thrasherg's shirt. That saves Beth a trip to the Post Office with the kids because she sends them out while I am at work. If you want to send a check instead of using Paypal, that's fine too.

Do you have some XL? I can pay pal that tonight if ya do!

I am interested in a 2XL Black shirt if available.

I know that I saw some decals for sale on here awhile back...that were oval TX flags, but now I can't find the post. I saw them on some DS bikes in CO couple months ago. Kept putting off buying them...now can't find them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scott, If you are going to the Hico pie run this month I,ll take a black one in XL or XXL.

I have no idea if I will make it. I can mail you one though. Just PM your address. If you don't want to mess with PayPal, you can just mail me a check. See the first post in this thread for details.

I am working this evening. It has been a while since I last checked to see what sizes we have left from the last order. I'll try to check later tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, I checked the inventory as of 9/18/13,

Black: (3) S, (1) M, (6) L, (0) XL, (13) 2XL, (2) 3XL
Tan: (2) S, (2) M, (0) L, (0) XL, (7) 2XL, (5) 3XL

Okay, I checked the inventory as of 9/30/13,

Black: (3) S, (0) M, (6) L, (0) XL, (13) 2XL, (2) 3XL
Tan: (2) S, (2) M, (0) L, (0) XL, (7) 2XL, (5) 3XL

Back