• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Ulm Pie Run RR

WoodButcher

Admin
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Well, I'll be first to do a report. I bundled up some this morning and headed out to get gas. Yep, it's cool. So after gas I hit the local Jack in the Box and fill my tank. At that point I put in the ear plugs, glove liners, and fire up the heated grips. It's time to get serious. I realize that I'm running a little later than planned and that I'm not going to meet up with the Austin crew in Manor, so I decide to follow the route I had originally planned.

Punched that into the gps and off I go...for about two miles when I hit some open road and the wind gust almost puts me in the next lane. Well, this is going to be fun. Few more miles and I realize that my neck is cold so I figure I'll need to stop and put on my balaclava. More wind gusts hit me before that and I'm not even to I-35. Okay, the heck with this, I'll just stop at Round Rock donuts and take home a surprise to the family. But then I get stuck at a red light and the heated grips are doing their jobs so I decided to follow the route and keep going...until I turn north and the wind catches me again. I'm done. Right turn, take a picture at an old Texaco station near the donut place, and then head to get donuts. Huge line at the drive through and inside. Well heck, I'm a total failure today.

So, a 9 mile ride where all I managed to achieve was a tank of gas and a fast food burrito. And the first ride report for the Pie Run. :duck:

Hope the rest of you got further than I did.

Gilk51

First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
Well, I am checking in while at work, wondering who will brave the weather this month. Last month it was similar but after riding to ice cream last night, I think this round is worse.

God Speed to all who brave it.

WoodButcher

Admin
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Well, now I'm bored. I mowed the lawn last night as the cold front arrived so I could go ride today. I may bleed the brakes on the TA, but that's a 30 minute job that I can stretch to an hour.

I bailed last month because of the wind, which is why I made the attempt today. It was cold out there, but the gusts really made it unfun.

Rick M

Forum Supporter
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Miller
I never left the house ,I live in the country with no wind break . When I walked outside I said to heck with this and went back inside . I am so sick and tired of this wind on the weekends I cant stand it . I also like to fish and it screws that up to .:eek2:
Rick M

Last edited:
Well, sign us up for the ICBA too. All dressed and on the road fighting the wind for a half an hour, turned back for a coffee at La Centera and a stroll through the Farmers Market. I think we will go to th Bayou City Arts Festival now and ride tomorrow.:giveup:

First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Brogden
Houston crowd made it home safe and sound! No pix from me. Pretty big crowd at the Texas Star - very good food. We left at 8:30, took a back roads route and arrived at the cafe at 1110 hours. I bet there were 50 bikes there. We bugged out near 1 and took a more direct route home.

It was might chilly this morning, and the wind was something to consider - but not so bad as to ruin the ride. When we turned east on 1291 out of Fayetteville, the wind was at our backs, the temp was approaching 60, and the road was a blast!

From New Ulm home, the wind was mostly at our backs or from the right - never in our faces. Had a great time, I'm sure someone will post pix.

I met up with the Katy group around 8:30. I didn't realize KSU 9:00 sharp meant I had time to eat breakfast before I left the house. Our Fearless leader lead us on some back roads through Bellville, Industry, Fayetteville, Frelsburg and on to New Ulm. All along the route were people out riding their bicycles training for the MS150. I kept thinking I should be doing that, I only have two more weekends until the ride.

Then a cool blast of air would hit me like a Mack truck and I would thank my lucky stars I was riding on a motorcycle with a heated jacket liner.

It was great to see Scott, Beth, Debbie and family. Even though Scott doesn't remember seeing me since the first East Texas Bun Burner Ride. I informed him I attended a second one and I just remembered seeing him last year on a pie run south of town out past Bay City. Don't remember the name of the town though. Having kids will do that to your mind...

Anyway, the weather was beautiful and it was nice seeing everyone. Maybe next time I will remember a camera...

C

Chango

Re:

Good food/Pie Run . I found an abandoned bridge up north of there . Trying to upload the pics.

Pretty big crowd at the Texas Star - very good food. I bet there were 50 bikes there.
That's a relief. I was afraid that they might have prepared for a crowd and then no one would show up because of the weather. I'm sure it's a nice boost for these small places to have them on our list and I'd hate to see them suffer from a small turnout.

R

Red Brown

Another excellent TWT pie run with lots of friendly folks!

We left Austin with our motley crew of around eight riders. We experienced gusts up to 35 mph and an ambient temperature of around 40 degrees for several hours. The wind was OK as long as we took county roads but when we hit the main highways, it became an act of balance.

I did find that putting about 5-10 more psi than the recommended max tire pressure helped and cranking the preload up on the bike assisted the motorcycle in better tracking.

I can't wait for the next one.

Safe Trails,

RB

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
:tab What a bunch of wimps! :nana:

:tab Yeah... it was COLD. Sure... it was WINDY! As I am getting off the bike at the cafe, Sarah runs up and tells me how she almost froze to death in the minivan... kids...:roll: I got pics and will try to get them uploaded this evening after the kids are in bed. The ride was great, despite the wind. Although, I think I am gonna be a bit sore tomorrow. It has been a while since I last rode in a good wind and I was a little more tense than I should have been. There were some great pastures full of flowers around Chappell Hill. It sure is beautiful country out that way! When we first arrived, there were only three other bikes in the parking lot. I thought maybe we were at the wrong place :ponder: Soon after though, other riders started showing up and before long we had taken over one end of the restaurant. The food and service were great. The ride home was nice. Dave Smith, Pkiser, and myself ran up to Burton and then ran 390 back to William Penn. Not many Blue Bonnets on 390 compared to past years. I guess it's from the lack of rain this winter and spring. I got paged as we pulled into Navasota and had to pass on riding FM 3090 so I could get on home. Turns out it was a false alarm :doh: Just as well, after about 200 miles of riding in that wind I was ready to get off the bike and relax.

:tab It was great seeing everyone, and even meeting some new folks!

First Name
Steven
Last Name
B.
After today i'm thinking about enrolling my engine guard in ballet. Not only is she flexible, but she's very good at balancing my 850 in the air while going through corners.

Cant say i give her a 10.0 in competition though, because she forgot to put me and my bike back on two wheels after her performance.

Bike's not too bad in that pic. in fact it looks like it's only missing the tank emblem, which is good(and no dents in the tank either)! until ..

:ponder:

In case you're wondering if i'm okay. yeah. i'm fine. roadrash on the legs and the tummy. and a small sprain on the leg. my jacket lost some zipper teeth as well as any zipping capability. :zen:

edit: not to mention hat that fairing would have REALLY come in handy for the rest of the trip, but i'm glad it was smashed and not me.

First Name
Cecilia
Last Name
Kalagias
We left home 7 ish heading for Montgomery. It was cold, but with the right gear, not too bad.

Here's the group who met in Navasota, waiting for the Huntsville group. I'm terrible with names, but I know there were 3 Mikes there.
Navasota.jpg

The ride from Navasota to New Ulm was nice. The food was good and the company was great.

A couple of shots of the parking lot:
AfterLunch.jpg

FullLot.jpg

We rode with Windsong and Windrunner toward home. We went through Brenham and stopped in Anderson at the Courthouse Antique shop.
My husband Mike and I in front of the Grimes County Courthouse:
US.jpg

After leaving Anderson, Mike and I rode through Richards and New Waverly to Coldsprings. We stopped at Double Lake Recreation Area before heading home.
DoubleLake.jpg

Dogwood.jpg

First Name
Cecilia
Last Name
Kalagias
After today i'm thinking about enrolling my engine guard in ballet. Not only is she flexible, but she's very good at balancing my 850 in the air while going through corners.
Cant say i give her a 10.0 in competition though, because she forgot to put me and my bike back on two wheels after her performance.
In case you're wondering if i'm okay. yeah. i'm fine. roadrash on the legs and the tummy. and a small sprain on the leg. my jacket lost some zipper teeth as well as any zipping capability. :zen:
YIKES! Glad you're ok!

First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Brogden
Hey bob - sorry I missed the turn on the way home. Didn't know if you wanted to drag that fairing home or pick parts off it.

All hail Yamaha triples!

First Name
Steven
Last Name
B.
it's okay stuart... i've gotta think about whether i really should go out there and get it. as a courtesy thing.. but there was that dumpster there...

decisions decisions.

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McNabb
yes - it was cool this morning when I left the house in Friendswood and WINDY but the FJR was running very well in the cool air.

Arrived at the cafe right at 1100 hours along with the group from north side of Houston.

The Peach Pie was good and the ride home with Craig and a tailwind was even better.

BRING ON PIE RUN IV!!

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McNabb
yes - it was cool this morning when I left the house in Friendswood and WINDY but the FJR was running very well in the cool air.

Arrived at the cafe right at 1100 hours along with the group from north side of Houston. I counted forty five bikes in the parking lot.

The Peach Pie was good and the ride home with Craig and a tailwind was even better.

BRING ON PIE RUN IV!!

First Name
Don
Last Name
Davis
Long day but had a great time.

Trip total.............
IMG_0396.jpg

Left a little after 5:00a this morning. Cold but I have excellent gear.
Literally blasted down I-35 to get to the 290 Cafe in Manor to catch a group of pie eaters. It was dark most of the way and I had the "polar covers" on my Tourmaster Elite gloves. The equivalent of two fingers and a thumb per hand. Not good for taking pictures. :mrgreen:

First bike I saw in Manor was Wayne's Uly. He is preparing it to ride the TAT :thumb:
IMG_0313.jpg

Fred (our ride leader) has a really nice windscreen on his FZ6
IMG_0312.jpg

I always forget the camera but finally found a lanyard to hang it around my neck.

Some shots of the group while riding........
IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Some roadside decoration.........
IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Random shots of the Texas Star Cafe crowd..........
IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

The Family Friday!!
IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Peach a la mode......... :eat:
IMG_0385.jpg

Let's go ride some more................................:sun:

Last edited:
First Name
Don
Last Name
Davis
Great pix, Don - thanks for posting!:thumb:
It's the least I can do.

The problem is that I don't often get that far from home and only know a few of the people in that crowd.

One day though............. there will be more............. :rofl:

First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Brogden
Don,

Years ago I lived in Corinth and worked north of Denton - in the now old Texas Instruments plant. Was on a 1979 Yamaha XS750 triple and loved it. Had to sell it when mom and the neighbor had me drop off one of our kids and two of hers as the school was my way to work. Had no time to ride, so I bought a small sailboat and went sailing on Lake Lewisville after work during the summer months.

jbh

First Name
Brad
Last Name
Henderson
Don,
Based on your GPS screen it looks like it only took you about an hour to get there from Denton.

First Name
Don
Last Name
Davis
It's fast alright but I think the GPS is checking phantom velocity......................

...........anyway. It seemed like longer.........

Last edited:

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
So here are the pics:

Meeting in Navasota... brrrr....

:tab Deb and I reached the meet point about 9:20am to find everyone waiting. There were a LOT more people than I was expecting :clap: Nice to know that there are other crazies out there to keep us company :trust:

:tab By default, I got appointed as ride leader for the remainder of the route. So off we went, heading out 105 towards Washington on the Brazos. There were a lot of bicyclists out and about! We cut down towards Chappell Hill on some back roads. The Blue Bonnets were out in force in select pastures and kind of faded, if present at all, in other pastures. It was cold but as we came through Chappell Hill it either warmed up a few degrees or I lost feeling in my hands... :brainsnap We crossed US 290 and kept heading South to Bellville on some more FM's. The pavement quality was not the best, but it was still fun. At Bellville we cut West and made the final run into New Ulm. Somewhere in there we fell in behind an FJR and followed him the rest of the way. It was a good thing because I had no idea where the cafe was and would likely have ridden right past it as there were only a few bikes out front when we got there.

Just after our arrival shortly before 11:00am

Parked out front was about the most farkled out R1200GS Adventure you are likely to ever see :lol2:

:tab He had video cameras mounted front and rear, feeding into an SD card. He had two GPS's hooked up at the same time, satellite radio, radar detector(s?), multiple sets of PIAA lights, and a bunch of other stuff. Best of all, it was very well done. There were even safety lanyards on most of the bits so they could not fall off! It would make even the most anal retentive obsessive compulsive type happy :-P I totally forgot the rider's name :doh:

Steve "Rockmantex" and the anal retentive OCD GS rider :-P

Rachel was in a pretty good mood the whole time, lots of smiles for everyone!

This tank looks like it has been around the war a few times... pretty cool! :thumb:

This guy was in the yard across the street and letting us all know he was the top guy in town... very loudly!

And this would be were my name recall skills... or more specifically, my severe lack of, starts to shine... :doh:

ctoons and hubby, the fence builders ;-)

Mike "mikecontex"

Cheryl and Kevin Graulty, he's showing off Pirate abilities ;-)

FJRMike? I can never remember because there are so many FJR"somethingorother" people on the site! :twitch:

Tim "Abbey" and Greg "4734"

Reid & Deanie... He is the tour dircetor for MTA (mtorcycle touring assoc.) Chapter 1

EquipmentJunkie, uhh.... he's got a beemer for sale, and Carole Ann

Chris "Dirtrideroader" and a pie lover...

The loved pie :-P

Stuart "SBrogden" on the left and Martin(?) on the right, and I don't think I even got everyone else's names at all. Where was Gilk51 and his nametags!? :doh:

The other end of the table

Don Davis on the left and no clue on the right... Don left Denton at 5:00am to make this run... He LIKES his pie! :lol2:

Fred "RedBrown" and Jerry

A sample of the local fare...

Daniel on the left, Dave Smith on the right working up a case of indigestion! :eek2:

More pie

Our lovely waitresses

Time to check out some more hardware

A good looking Trophy 1200!

The back of the farkled 1200GS, see the video camera?

Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee? :ponder:

Sarah decides it is time to embark on a modeling career

I think this is her favorite :trust: (although she was diggin that side car rig!)

Gotta give Harley the credit, their paint jobs rock!

Windrunner

Dale

Matt "STrider"

I'm already having to beat the guys (Dave and Phil "Pkiser") off Rachel :doh: Where's a good stick when you need one...?

The 1200GS guy

ctoons and her hub standing next to his Versys

I know I know this guy's name... really... I swear...but I have no idea what it is :headbang:

:tab So everyone started heading off to the four corners of the Earth about 1:30pm. Dave, Phil and I decided to run up to Burton and then cut back East on Scenic Highway 390 over to William Penn road and finally to Hwy 105. The wind was blowing pretty good the whole way. The blue bonnets on 390 were kind of disappointed relative to years past. Perhaps the recent rains will make them better in the next week or two? We stopped at the little general store in Independence. They had some goats out back, a little baby and two mamas in desperate need of milking!

And this cool play house in the back yard

:tab And then the battery in my camera died. It was fully charged before I left the house... I guess the battery is no longer taking much of a charge, which is slightly annoying because the special lithium ion batteres are so darned expensive! Maybe I should just get a new camera... :trust:

:tab We stopped in Navasota so Phil and Dave could top off their bikes. I got a page :roll: I had planned to split off from Dave and Phil so I could run 3090 before heading home. There are usually some nice Blue Bonnets and Indian Paintbrushes out that way. Alas, duty calls... So we head due East on Hwy 90 to Anderson. At Anderson I lost them. I think they went on over to FM 149 but I took FM 2819. It usually has less traffic and not as patrolled on such a pretty day ;-) I am pretty sure I got to Richards before they did and I never saw them again. I made it to Huntsville a few minutes after 4:00pm, apparently even beating Beth home. Turns out the page was a false alarm, just a guy with a question about a job Dad had done this morning. It's good to be home anyway. The wind was starting to get old.

:tab Despite the wind and cold, I still had a great time. I always enjoy being able to get out and see folks, even if I can't always remember all their names ;-)

Last edited:
First Name
Carole
Wow, you either scared me with that camera or I need to quit talking when my picture is being taken. No wonder I usually try to hide from cameras.

I had a great time and have now made 3 pie runs in a row. It would have been 5 if I had made the end of year run!

Thanks to RedBrown for leading the Austin group there and Wayne (they guy with the beamer for sale :drool:) for leading us home.

The bluebonnets were beautiful, I haven't seen them like that since I moved to Texes in 2002 but heard they were a sight to see. We had to stop at one point to let a flock of Ginneas (sp) cross the road.

We rode throught Buescher State Park coming home and I was actually too hot in my jacket. That was a nice change from the days ride.

I forgot my camera!

Last edited:
First Name
Don
Last Name
Davis
EquipmentJunkie, uhh.... he's got a beemer for sale, and Carole Ann

Wow, you either scared me with that camera or I need to quit talking when my picture is being taken. No wonder I usually try to hide from cameras.

I had a great time and have now made 3 pie runs in a row. It would have been 5 if I had made the end of year run!

Thanks to RedBrown for leading the Austin group there and Wayne (they guy with the beamer for sale :drool:) for leading us home.

The bluebonnets were beautiful, I haven't seen them like that since I moved to Texes in 2002 but heard they were a sight to see. We had to stop at one point to let a flock of Ginneas (sp) cross the road.

We rode throught Buescher State Park coming home and I was actually too hot in my jacket. That was a nice change from the days ride.

I forgot my camera!
Fixed it for ya.................

First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Shimer
Had a good time, but got there a little late. The wind blasts was like being hit by a line backer, at one point i was looking forward and the next i was looking out on the corner of the faceshield. we arrived about 1200 and most of the group was already paying and heading out, but got to say hi to a few people. my rider and i sat in a different corner of the restaurant, b/c we did not even see the little extra room in the back. coming down from houston we took I-10 to FM362 to FM529 through Burleigh and Bellville, then FM2429, FM949, and FM1094.

we had to pull over and take pictures of the bluebonnets on the side of the road.

we got talked into a cherry pie :giveup:, well there was not much convincing, apparently the waitresses had a little contest at who could sell the most cherry pie. i do not know who won but the pie was really good. :clap:

as we were leaving, a mustang pulled up and was commenting about the motorcycles on the road. we let them we all just got done and i thought that we were the last ones to leave. told them the food was good and that they should try the cherry pie. they walked up to the door and to their sadness the cafe was closed:doh:

on the way back was much nicer, as if it was a different ride all together. the wind at our back, and the day warmed up made for a good ride. we stopped in the Stephen F. Austin State Park and tooled around the back roads a bit.

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Brissette
I can't add much to Don's ride report. I was impressed that somebody from Denton met up with us in Austin. I have to thank Fred for leading us to New Ulm.

Here is a nice panoramic of the parking lot.

3395058916_6aa2641611_b.jpg

Large one here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/82683679@N00/3395058916/sizes/o/in/set-72157615981024673/

We met up in at the 290 Cafe just outside of Austin in Manor.
3394255605_35e5578423.jpg

Along the way to New Ulm, we stopped a couple of times.

3395070014_06b9dd6912.jpg

Carole Ann looks a bit cold doesn't she? ;)

3395072312_11fcfe4224.jpg

3394264755_d83ddfba2d.jpg

We took the road less traveled.

3395083818_12356e0a1c.jpg

Our stop along the way for our fearless leader to take a bio break. ;)

3395092202_9a11509a5a_b.jpg

An unexpected stop outside of New Ulm to make sure everybody was alright. Apparently the 18-wheeler went into the turn a bit hot, and well, just like bikers, found himself in a world of hurt when he did that.

Had a great ride and wonderful company. I posted a few more photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82683679@N00/sets/72157615981024673/

Maybe next month we'll finally have a pie run where it's not cold in the morning when we ride out.

Wayne

pacman

Die with memories, not dreams.
Forum Supporter
First Name
Wayne
I'm not usually a fan of Hondas or black bikes, but this bike is HOT!

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Criminy Scott! Scrambled eyes for lunch. I think once in awhile my eyes are sympatico.

Thankyou for organizing this group and all the affairs you do. (But Gad! please edit my pictures!!) I have had so much fun meeting just the nicest people, and the couple of events Dale and I have done. I'm glad Tom decided to make the pie run the meeting place to exchange the suitcase I had bought from him--Dale had not wanted to come in the bad weather, but I told him I HAD to go, with or without him, so he came, never one to be left behind. I believe he is even happy he did. After attaching the suitcase, my schoolbag was not reattached properly, so I left the parking lot like a doofus dragging my book bag behind the motorcycle for a bit. I was told I looked like a gypsy.

In spite of the winds and the cold... the entire trip and event were wonderful. I saw flocks of geese, bluebonnets and paintbrush galore, giant Angus bulls (puts my Charolais guy to shame) spectacular pastures (I am always assessing other peoples pasture land), the Brazos-(we went over 2 different crossings) and parts of Texas I had never explored. In heading down to Ulm, we took a lot of little roads that miraculously ended up in Ulm, coming back, Dale took what he thought would be an interesting route, which unfortunately got us into some heavy traffic. CeCi and Mike were very patient (I hope) because Dale is prone to rapid detours and changes of mind, not allowing those following much warning. We all went to an antique shop in Anderson, the men were the ones most interested in the wares...a reversal. I think CeCi is pretty fortunate to have Mike. He bought her a neat purple flowered helmet, and she bought a purple v-strom to match.

Again- thanks Scott for the TWTs. Mike and Tim for always being nice, CeCi and Mike for patience. This type of trip/event is why I got this motorcycle...to see Texas before it is gone.

Zandra

Plus--I finally met Carol Ann!

First Name
Cecilia
Last Name
Kalagias
Zandra,
We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon and will ride with you guys anytime!

btw- my bike is a V-star not a v-strom!

ConfederateMemorial-1.jpg

Texas T

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Thorn
Thankyou for organizing this group and all the affairs you do. I have had so much fun meeting just the nicest people, and the couple of events Dale and I have done.

Again- thanks Scott for the TWTs. Mike and Tim for always being nice, CeCi and Mike for patience. This type of trip/event is why I got this motorcycle...to see Texas before it is gone.
I think that calls for a group hug!

First Name
Ted
Last Name
Jay
Well, I didn't have too far to go from north west of Hempstead it was a 40 mile or so trip through Hempstead , south on 159 through Cat Spring to New Ulm. It was a nippy 44 when I left and I had to change gloves when I got to Bellville. For me there was no traffic most of the way going to New Ulm, except Bellville of course, and traffic going home passed me going mid 70's to eighties. With the aerodynamic fairing on the Busa it would get slightly "pushy" if I kept it in the 70's, so I just cruised around 65 most of the way home.

Scott... the "pie lover" is me

Thanks for the "good timing" there on the picture... :eat::haha:
I had fun, it's good to put faces to names.
Thanks to all, and especially the waitress's who did a fine job keeping up.
Ted

First Name
Carole
I don't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing that people only know I have a beemer for sale. ;-)

Wayne

Ok, we need to stop reposting this picture! I'm really not that crazed!! :trust:

Wayne, I'm trying to help get your name and face out there so that maybe you can sell the beamer! I so would love to own it myself but now's not the right time. :-(

I test rode the entire Victory line of motorcycles over at Napalm. Spent 3 hours doing it.
Sorry to miss the run, My lack of enthusiasm to ride a 35 mph cross wind with the Voyager has waned. I did like the Vision in the crosswind, hardly budged. The Kingpin is smooth and comfortable, I did not care for the fat tired bikes( Hammer) the tire just transmits every bump. They all handled very good, I tried dragging hard parts but it did not happen.

First Name
Martin
Last Name
Hogan
Stuart "SBrogden" on the left and Martin(?) on the right, and I don't think I even got everyone else's names at all. Where was Gilk51 and his nametags!? :doh:
Hi folks! I'm Martin (bat-stang), the darkly tanned biker in the shot--first time with you all (came with Stuart and invited by Dan) and had a blast!! Great atmosphere...looking forward to many rides in the future!:clap:

You would get my first pic on the site with my mouth open... ;)

Gilk51

First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
:welcome: Martin!

First pictures are usually with mouth open and eyes closed - I think it is a requirement. :trust:

The first gentleman: I believe his name is Craig. Could someone post his username so that I may contact him. I would like to follow up on the conversation we were having at lunch. Thanks
I believe that is EquipmentJunkie.
Yes, that is Craig - equipment junkie :sun:

First Name
Cheryl
Last Name
Reader
Hi folks! I'm Martin (bat-stang), the darkly tanned biker in the shot--first time with you all (came with Stuart and invited by Dan) and had a blast!! Great atmosphere...looking forward to many rides in the future!:clap:

:eat:With this bunch, that's the universal occupation....:eat2:....and talking, of course!